Whats up with the P2W?

Bardo

Why did you guys at NCSoft allow this to happend? You said it CLEARLY in your live streams, that you would not allow this game to become Pay to win and yet look at the game now.

People buying items on your Real money shop ingame and sell them on Marketplace and so, that creates players that has LOADS of ingame cash, just enough to outbid ALL items when they play dungeons. Then people can do those instances 100 times and get 0 loot because one guy gets ALL loot.

You need to change this ASAP! Since you force all players to enter these dungeons to get their upgrades for their weapons.

I really cant forget that you didnt hold up to what you(devs from NCSoft) promised before game was released. It's really pathetic.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Join a nice clan and run with them.

2. People from your faction (And this is why factions are great) will run dungeons with you too, since most of them are nice from my experience.

3. Gear doesn't affect PvP, and gear is easily upgradeable, the best weapon is accesible for everyone. I've had games where people had +12 enchantments giving them 2-3x the damage of other people in competitive PvP. I'm glad everything is so accesible and everyone can get what they want.

So this game isn't pay2win by far. it's pay for aesthetics and pay to get things done SLIGHTLY QUICKER. I'm lv.30, only premium but not a massive casher and I'm doing just fine in gear and all, haven't seen an extreme bidder yet too.

5 minutes ago, Bardo said:

Why did you guys at NCSoft allow this to happend? You said it CLEARLY in your live streams, that you would not allow this game to become Pay to win and yet look at the game now.

People buying items on your Real money shop ingame and sell them on Marketplace and so, that creates players that has LOADS of ingame cash, just enough to outbid ALL items when they play dungeons. Then people can do those instances 100 times and get 0 loot because one guy gets ALL loot.

You need to change this ASAP! Since you force all players to enter these dungeons to get their upgrades for their weapons.

I really cant forget that you didnt hold up to what you(devs from NCSoft) promised before game was released. It's really pathetic.

So, the real question is, when people with money bid/win items, you get 1/4th of the price they paid and you forgot to include that part.

I have always said you should not be able to sell anything in the market place that is bought with real money. People with their parents credit cards just want ot make loads in game gold, buy everything to make them feel better about their dismal lives and lack of real friends.

Lol really now? I'm not complaining, it'll pan out like it did in Tera over time. It also prevents gold bots from seeing the game as anything profitable. PLUS IT'S MORE GOLD FOR PUGS if they are just going at bid wars. This games PvE gear progression is pretty tame and ur shit doesnt break soooooooooooooooooooooooo

See pay to win for me, is a cash user being able to buy something from the cash shop that NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE

EI: an over powered gem, or a OP weapon (that no one else who doesn't pay can get) 

However in ALL GAMES people sell Ncoin or what ever their "currency is" and sell the items people want. that just means they don't have to work as hard for their cash to buy the items they need in game. 

So, we all can buy the same things its just another way of getting gold lol. 

how is it every f2p game ends up with the same conversation about P2W. The simple fact of the matter is the company need to run the servers which costs money. They need to put items in the shop that people will buy end of.

If you don't like the way the game is run just don't play it simple. If you don't pay something to help towards running quit complaining about those who do because without them you don't get a free game.

27 minutes ago, Masqava said:

1. Join a nice clan and run with them.

2. People from your faction (And this is why factions are great) will run dungeons with you too, since most of them are nice from my experience.

3. Gear doesn't affect PvP, and gear is easily upgradeable, the best weapon is accesible for everyone. I've had games where people had +12 enchantments giving them 2-3x the damage of other people in competitive PvP. I'm glad everything is so accesible and everyone can get what they want.

So this game isn't pay2win by far. it's pay for aesthetics and pay to get things done SLIGHTLY QUICKER. I'm lv.30, only premium but not a massive casher and I'm doing just fine in gear and all, haven't seen an extreme bidder yet too.

I agree,

I run dungeons with clan members if I need an item/shield. If two members need the same item, we run it again. Sometimes the high lvl members will join us, to clear the dungeon faster. 

This game is by far the least p2w game ive played (coming from an f2p player) only thing really for sale is prem and a few cosmetics and some QoL items so its not p2w AT ALL

25 minutes ago, Carsten said:

Typcial spoiled f2p brat.  :<

No.

31 minutes ago, Bardo said:

And you get a portion of their biddings, so they are giving you their in game cash, what is wrong with that? Heck, I love it when a bidding war happens.

You do know that you can buy those items from the "Market" without using real life money right? Please Advance further into the Game before you start complaining about "Pay to Win". There is nothing in the Market that can help you "Win" in this Game.

1 minute ago, aevall said:

You do know that you can buy those items from the "Market" without using real life money right? Please Advance further into the Game before you start complaining about "Pay to Win". There is nothing in the Market that can help you "Win" in this Game.

These people are the same people that complain about everything. I mean you always have that crowd who are full of negative people and always got some shit to complain about because they gotta bring everyone else around them down

2 minutes ago, AnW said:

These people are the same people that complain about everything. I mean you always have that crowd who are full of negative people and always got some shit to complain about because they gotta bring everyone else around them down

Well said sir

6 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

This game is by far the least p2w game ive played (coming from an f2p player) only thing really for sale is prem and a few cosmetics and some QoL items so its not p2w AT ALL

No.

Yes.  Its typcial behavior of most f2p players these days.  (not saying everyone like this) sadly this is the whole reason most f2p players are looked down upon. 
No need to bring up faction chat as a example..

41 minutes ago, Bardo said:

You so funny

without that little thing they put in cash shop, the prices of horns would be reaching 50 silver per and people would be having difficulty leveling their weapon cuz they refuse to farm. at max level been farming alot for pohwaran perfumes with my friends i now have about 83 perfumes in just 24 runs. cant wait for what time prices will be in AH

Archived