Can we please get free transfers off of Jiwan?

QueenSheba

Good luck with that, I wanted to roll on Jiwan for RP purposes but chose otherwise after researching further. I doubt NCSoft will offer anything for whats really a personal issue and not a game related or technical issue. 

Just now, Antartic said:

Lv. 40 BD on Jiwan here, definitely not restarting my character. If NCSoft thinks I want to do that, hell nah. 

Well if you were given the option for a full character transfer(meaning everything ) would you do it?

Just now, MrHmm said:

Well if you were given the option for a full character transfer(meaning everything ) would you do it?

Dunno, I have a clan on Jiwan that I pretty much care for. The clan is pretty chill and enjoys helping each other out when questions are asked. That might be the only reason I wouldn't want to transfer. If I wasn't in the clan I definitely would transfer.

6 minutes ago, Antartic said:

Dunno, I have a clan on Jiwan that I pretty much care for. The clan is pretty chill and enjoys helping each other out when questions are asked. That might be the only reason I wouldn't want to transfer. If I wasn't in the clan I definitely would transfer.

I see, well Good Luck to both you and your clan :)

Hope you have fun.

5 minutes ago, Keawen said:

Community issue on jiwan can you be more specific.

Oh there's spam between different nations and language barriers.  It flares up time to time and then it'll settle back down.  I guess some people have experience with a nation "ruining the game" and now just want to avoid that again.  Well, that's the gist of it from my reading of forums and in game chatter.  I could be way off base from this OP's meaning.

Unfortunately for the people who did not know Jiwan was going to be the unofficial RP & BR server...... I don't think it's going to happen. The free transferring of items and character names for people from Mushin and Windrest stopped yesterday, and that was only for overpopulation issues. Re-roll now and save you some time.

Archived