Forums

Oh hello there.

Razk

Heya Razk the New XD

Server is currently down to add a few more servers, because as Miko mentioned the queues have been horrible (On the earliest set of servers they were up to 4~6k people queued up lol). Should be back in roughly an hour and a half, hopefully.

The game itself seems pretty fun, the major thing I've noticed is that Crimson faction on most servers are kinda jerks sometimes. On Iksanun there was a group of lv30 force masters camping outside the newbie town obliterating anyone who was wearing Cerulean faction garb. This is not bashing on the campers, rather it is a warning to not put on the pretty clothes unless you want to be a casualty. PS: If you do play on Iksanun, go Cerulean and never look back!

Your Hongmoon Weapon that you get shortly after starting will continue to be your best weapon for a good while hands down, feed all other weapons you find to it -- but hold onto any [Sealed] weapons that are specific to your class, because you'll need them to continue down the upgrade path every ~5 levels.

That should be helpful starting advice..I think. XD

2 minutes ago, Kuurei said:

Heya Razk the New XD

Server is currently down to add a few more servers, because as Miko mentioned the queues have been horrible (On the earliest set of servers they were up to 4~6k people queued up lol). Should be back in roughly an hour and a half, hopefully.

The game itself seems pretty fun, the major thing I've noticed is that Crimson faction on most servers are kinda jerks sometimes. On Iksanun there was a group of lv30 force masters camping outside the newbie town obliterating anyone who was wearing Cerulean faction garb. This is not bashing on the campers, rather it is a warning to not put on the pretty clothes unless you want to be a casualty. PS: If you do play on Iksanun, go Cerulean and never look back!

Your Hongmoon Weapon that you get shortly after starting will continue to be your best weapon for a good while hands down, feed all other weapons you find to it -- but hold onto any [Sealed] weapons that are specific to your class, because you'll need them to continue down the upgrade path every ~5 levels.

That should be helpful starting advice..I think. XD

I'm on Jiwan, lv. 40 Blade Dancer. I use my level/higher skills against those higher leveled noob killers. In CBT all the high levels decided to team up on the noob killers and kill them all so the new people can just continue about their day. I'd highly suggest countering them with this idea if you're in a clan.

1 minute ago, Razk said:

The only outfit I use is that black/red outfit that squirrel gives you after dying.

The other outfits don't have shoes for some reason.

Level 24 Gon Demolisher on the Ebon Hall server.

Aww, and he was voiced by Shippo's VA too!

3 minutes ago, VRock said:

its amazing game and you should join a guild/play with friends because regional/faction chat is cancer =\

What are you talking about? Faction chat is great.

I don't know why Auschwitz is a flagged word but whatever.

Archived