Outfits droprates in dungeons ?

Hapocras

It might be different for each piece. I know I have been trying for the Red Mask for a while now. I am on run number 135 (no joke)! I thought "maybe it isn't in game yet", but then I saw a person standing outside of dungeon wearing it. He said it took him 100+ tries. I am level 17 and haven't gotten any xp the last 80 times through. It is really frustrating. i told myself I won't continue game until I find it, but I never have had good luck with things like this.

For the first spin wheel, I spun around 100 times and never got the best item (not sure what it is though). I did get the outfit. In the Russian version I also had a hat.

i have ran the rookery place for the past 15 hours gotten i dont know how many of the boxes that have the armor i want a earring a soul shield piece and a random thing and literally for the past 15 hours it has only given me the earring + soul combo every single box same exact soul shield # and same earring this is worst rng out of any game i have every played. :/ really disheartening.

10 hours ago, Ashwolf said:

It might be different for each piece. I know I have been trying for the Red Mask for a while now. I am on run number 135 (no joke)! I thought "maybe it isn't in game yet", but then I saw a person standing outside of dungeon wearing it. He said it took him 100+ tries. I am level 17 and haven't gotten any xp the last 80 times through. It is really frustrating. i told myself I won't continue game until I find it, but I never have had good luck with things like this.

For the first spin wheel, I spun around 100 times and never got the best item (not sure what it is though). I did get the outfit. In the Russian version I also had a hat.

Wouldn't it be a bit easier if you just maxed your character then breezed through the dungeon 80 times instead? 

Just sayin.

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot_160204_000.jpggot it just now 

as for the Red Mask.. a buddy of mine got it after 3 runs, as for me -- 400000 runs, even Yehara's Shadowstrike, that *cricket*in' dungeon. Let the NPC die a hundred times / abort the mission and redo it -- still nothing

i think it depends on luck, really 

re:edit -- the *cricket* behind me wearing the Yehara's Black Veil armor thingy and the Red mask. Thats the lucky guy 

On 21.01.2016 at 4:15 PM, Hapocras said:

Someone know what is the % to get outfits in dungeons ? 

Btw ,same question for the outfits in the spin thing .

Okay,I assume NC decreased the dungeon cosmetic drops. Secondly, I haven't seen much differences in the wheel costume chances between the other clients(TW/CN). So, one of my guildmates did 173(174?) dreadtide arena runs to get that challenger costume. I've did 30 runs of Po 4 Man so far. I've seen a costume ticket and the hair just once. Other than that I've farmed Naryu Temple 30 times to get the gravedigger costume with my friend which we failed. Annnddd the only costume drop I didnt have any problems with was the Blackram Narrows one, that dropped at our 8th attempt. Tomorrow I'll try to get the bandit queen outfit with my Gon Destroyer and will share the results with you.

I've seen Burning Flames and Old Stratus Empire Armor drop a lot, but I've always been grouped up with lots of rich people who bid it all the way up to like 95 silver. Yeah, you might scoff and say that it's cheap, but I don't have anywhere near that much money.

As for later costumes...well, I'm not there yet. :p

The drop rate for Poharan stuff is about 5%, I assume it's the same for every other outfit in other dungeons.

And it is totally rng, I had a 6run streak where poharan droped something every run out of 52ish runs total.

but it still adds up to about 5%.

Well, it took me 70+ runs to get the Obsidian Serpent outfit + the hairpin, but the Burning Flames outfit I got fairly "easy", not even 20 runs and I had the outfit and mask in my inventory. I still need the headgear tho. I don't know the percentage, but as for the Tomb of Exiles, I run it like 4 times a day and at least once or twice the outfit drops, or the mask. Yesterday before my account got locked someone won the bidding for the the Burning Flames outfit for 12 silver in our squad, so it hasn't been that "rare" in my runs, idk. Never seen the headgear tho! So yeha, like someone said it's a different rate for each outfit or something. I for one will not be doing Shadowstrike again any time soon.

18 minutes ago, Lilynetto said:

Okay I've got the bandit queen outfit at my 5th run. Now farming Yutay for Beast Hunter, its my 10th attempt. I'll keep going.

Lol. I did that dungeon 60 times and still no costume. :/ As for Yutay... The drop rate is pretty high, I must say. I got it on my main at 2nd try and on my alt at 1st.

Archived