7 Day Wait For Character Deletion (Premium)

Aahlyia

3 minutes ago, Neft said:

that i did not know, i don't care about deleting characters or what server im on i play solo and when i cant solo something in a game due to it literally not being possible at that point and time, i play with my friends, the team working on this is different than the one in korea as well, and if you want to complain without being called a whiner, then go make a ticket because posting it on the forums might as well be a community test to see if you get bashed or supported, and honestly if you have ever played a mmo at release you would know to expect issues.

ive been on MMO's for half of my life, there has NEVER been a launch day that went without problems of some sort, suck it up and move on, if you truly are making a complaint because you feel wronged make a ticket.

FF11 - ran by a massive company its launch roughly 10 years ago was horrible

WoW - had a bad launch as well, also massive company

Diablo 3 - more so an ARPG than an MMORPG but ran by the same company as WoW had a week of downtime at launch.

since i have a feeling this is your very first mmorpg or your very first time playing a game at release day, shit happens, make a ticket, brush yourself off, and either quit or keep playing.

I have helped launch almost every major MMO. I have already submitted a ticket. This is part of my aggrivation, I should have heard something by now. I happen to know that they have a team that specifically is paid to handle tickets. They need to get their asses in gear. I'm not complaining or whining, I'm expressing my disappointment in the way they handle their problems as a company.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i kinda get the 7 Days waiting its make it so that Hackers wont be able to insta delete characters where you worked hard on (YES PEOPLE STILL DO THAT) but they should make it around 1-2 Days what is more reasonable time to wait becouse some people just dont like the playstyle of a class they choose

18 minutes ago, Aahlyia said:

I have helped launch almost every major MMO. I have already submitted a ticket. This is part of my aggrivation, I should have heard something by now. I happen to know that they have a team that specifically is paid to handle tickets. They need to get their asses in gear. I'm not complaining or whining, I'm expressing my disappointment in the way they handle their problems as a company.

you still aren't fully thinking this through, at one point in time the other day there were 500k+ people in the cross server dungeon Que, meaning there was at least double that or more actually playing the game, now think of all the issues you see talked about or whined about on the forums.

now calculate how many tickets there could be without the whining with potentially 1million+ people trying the game out.

with every ticket they have to look into it at least a little bit and reply with an appropriate and dignified response, even something as small as a badly worded paragraph is enough to make a player mad because most are ignorant, and looking into it takes time then you have to assess how to reply to it, and their also doing server transfers from mushin and such as well for people making tickets, so the server transfer tickets are probably taking a higher priority over your issue.

not to mention if theres a large volume of tickets it could quite easily be a week before you hear from them.

ticket replies aren't in a que of some sort, they are in a priority list.

can a mod or staff member please close this thread, ty :)

21 minutes ago, Neft said:

you still aren't fully thinking this through, at one point in time the other day there were 500k+ people in the cross server dungeon Que, meaning there was at least double that or more actually playing the game, now think of all the issues you see talked about or whined about on the forums.

now calculate how many tickets there could be without the whining with potentially 1million+ people trying the game out.

with every ticket they have to look into it at least a little bit and reply with an appropriate and dignified response, even something as small as a badly worded paragraph is enough to make a player mad because most are ignorant, and looking into it takes time then you have to assess how to reply to it, and their also doing server transfers from mushin and such as well for people making tickets, so the server transfer tickets are probably taking a higher priority over your issue.

not to mention if theres a large volume of tickets it could quite easily be a week before you hear from them.

I just don't buy it. I'm sorry. They are at fault. There aren't hundreds of thousands of tickets. There are however thousands of people hired to resolve tickets. Shouldn't take more than a day to clear out every ticket submitted in a day. Easily could be done. Shitty customer service, that is what it is. Hasn't changed from one game to another, it's NCSoft.

25 minutes ago, Neft said:

I think that would be a great idea. They need to delete this before everyone sees how incompetent their team is, and they should certainly serve the popular ignorant crowd that supports them in their mistakes. Good on ya!

1 minute ago, Aahlyia said:

I just don't buy it. I'm sorry. They are at fault. There aren't hundreds of thousands of tickets. There are however thousands of people hired to resolve tickets. Shouldn't take more than a day to clear out every ticket submitted in a day. Easily could be done. Shitty customer service, that is what it is. Hasn't changed from one game to another, it's NCSoft.

im not denying they faulted on this, but im just saying its silly to expect your ticket answered in a day when theres thousands of tickets and server transfers arent fully compatible so their probably doing the transfers manually and the support team has to gather all the information, like what account what server their going to and whatever else needs to be done.

not to mention blade and soul isnt their only game and the support teams are usually split up into portions to cover all the games, as it is i guarantee theres thousands of tickets going out for server transfers.

they take priority over you at this point in time.

and if i was able to see how many tickets there are being sent in right now, id screenshot just the number and send it to you, but im not an employee.

you fail to see all of the facts and demand their attention, you are the typical gamer that lurks on the forums whining.

im done with this subject.

2 hours ago, Menester said:

If Your character level is above 15 (16+), then You're forced to wait for 7 days before it's fully deleted.

You can still create a new account though.

Ya know I read a post about this 7-day deletion during beta asking if it was a bug or something. Luckily I was playing around with classes last night on my alt slot and the highest I got to was lvl 14 but that was only a 5-6 min wait..  How did they do that server transfer where they stated you could transfer if you didnt mind starting from scratch?? They obviously didnt make them wait 7-days!?

30 minutes ago, Neft said:

I hate to bust your chops bud, but even if they do delete my post, there are hundreds of others just like it. It won't hurt my feelings at all. They know by now how sorely disappointed their players are with them. I don't need to say anything any more to make that realization happen. It's a matter of time before this game fizzles out, and their scam stops making them a profit. You will see. You act like someone who knows a lot about MMOs, if that is true, you already know this is fact.

30 minutes ago, Neft said:

I hate to bust your chops bud, but even if they do delete my post, there are hundreds of others just like it. It won't hurt my feelings at all. They know by now how sorely disappointed their players are with them. I don't need to say anything any more to make that realization happen. It's a matter of time before this game fizzles out, and their scam stops making them a profit. You will see. You act like someone who knows a lot about MMOs, if that is true, you already know this is fact.

2 hours ago, APL said:

So if your character is 15 and under, you can instantly delete it?

I just started the game and was almost done with the tutorial...then got kicked off 'cause maintenance. Read around the forum and realize Jiwan is full of Brazilian speaking Portuguese... 

I need to delete my char and move to another server lol

Yeah.. I moved to Jiwan cause it was voted unofficial RP server.. but it has a very toxic gathering.

2 hours ago, Aahlyia said:

This isn't about money, it's about the fact that waiting 7 days to delete a character is *cricket*ing retarded. The fact that I paid for premium does indeed make it more upsetting, as it would for anyone else who paid money to play the game. It's basically insult to injury. Not saying plebs should have to wait 7 days either.

If you can't wait like the rest of the people then get out. No one will miss you. WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE PREMIUM!!!! For crying out loud get over yourself they gave you enough already just enjoy the game who cares if you have to wait 7 damn days so does the rest of the regions. Now stop being a cry baby and just deal with it. 

Wait, so if a character is above level 15 it takes a week to delete them?!?  Seriously, there is no reason a pending delete should take more than a few minutes.   If the concern is someone's account might be hacked and this is a way to save their characters, that is what server backups are for.  There is no reason for such a long delete process.

And to be clear as a premium member, this should be the same for everyone regardless of their account status.

7 minutes ago, Aahlyia said:

good job double posting that, and nice to see how triggered you are from me asking for a mod to close the thread NOT delete it.

13 minutes ago, Neft said:

im not denying they faulted on this, but im just saying its silly to expect your ticket answered in a day when theres thousands of tickets and server transfers arent fully compatible so their probably doing the transfers manually and the support team has to gather all the information, like what account what server their going to and whatever else needs to be done.

not to mention blade and soul isnt their only game and the support teams are usually split up into portions to cover all the games, as it is i guarantee theres thousands of tickets going out for server transfers.

they take priority over you at this point in time.

and if i was able to see how many tickets there are being sent in right now, id screenshot just the number and send it to you, but im not an employee.

you fail to see all of the facts and demand their attention, you are the typical gamer that lurks on the forums whining.

im done with this subject.

1 hour ago, Neft said:

good job double posting that, and nice to see how triggered you are from me asking for a mod to close the thread NOT delete it.

You have issues that I hope get resolved for you someday. I can already tell lol. Superiority complex, for no good reason. Get over yourself. You will never be an employee of NCSoft, they don't give a flying *cricket* that you defend them. Jesus. I also don't care at all if this post is closed/deleted/framed on a wall. It was just a post to try to find out the reason for the 7 day deletion process, which I did find out, and it is a stupid reason. Case closed. FYI I spend most of my time playing the games, not on the forums. I only spend this much time on the forums when a sociopath pokes his bitchy little head on to my posts. Get a clue, this is going to happen whether you like it or not. Vigilante for a video game company, woohoo, good for you!

Archived