7 Day Wait For Character Deletion (Premium)

Aahlyia

I don't know when this started happening, but I have a freaking 7 day wait to delete my character. I'm not just creating and deleting for fun, I'm trying to move from one server to another, and the only way is for me to delete my characters on the old server, and make new ones on the new server. 7 days for your character to be deleted is absolutely insane! (I am also premium, which makes this even more disturbing to me.)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Aahlyia said:

I don't know when this started happening, but I have a freaking 7 day wait to delete my character. I'm not just creating and deleting for fun, I'm trying to move from one server to another, and the only way is for me to delete my characters on the old server, and make new ones on the new server. 7 days for your character to be deleted is absolutely insane!

If Your character level is above 15 (16+), then You're forced to wait for 7 days before it's fully deleted.

You can still create a new account though.

7 minutes ago, Aahlyia said:

I don't know when this started happening, but I have a freaking 7 day wait to delete my character. I'm not just creating and deleting for fun, I'm trying to move from one server to another, and the only way is for me to delete my characters on the old server, and make new ones on the new server. 7 days for your character to be deleted is absolutely insane!

(I am also premium, which makes this even more disturbing to me.)

So the thing you are insinuating is that we plebs (non premium accounts) don't think or deserve a reduction of the premium, and you should get the atention of wich you request because you payed for a premium service? 

Please be more considerate next time, not everyone has money to spend on games, not everyone is born in a full developed country, or rich family.

Insert other media

So if your character is 15 and under, you can instantly delete it?

I just started the game and was almost done with the tutorial...then got kicked off 'cause maintenance. Read around the forum and realize Jiwan is full of Brazilian speaking Portuguese... 

I need to delete my char and move to another server lol

2 minutes ago, TemplarTempest said:

So the thing you are insinuating is that we plebs (non premium accounts) don't think or deserve a reduction of the premium, and you should get the atention of wich you request because you payed for a premium service? 

Please be more considerate next time, not everyone has money to spend on games, not everyone is born in a full developed country, or rich family.

Insert other media

This isn't about money, it's about the fact that waiting 7 days to delete a character is *cricket*ing retarded. The fact that I paid for premium does indeed make it more upsetting, as it would for anyone else who paid money to play the game. It's basically insult to injury. Not saying plebs should have to wait 7 days either.

2 minutes ago, APL said:

So if your character is 15 and under, you can instantly delete it?

I just started the game and was almost done with the tutorial...then got kicked off 'cause maintenance. Read around the forum and realize Jiwan is full of Brazilian speaking Portuguese... 

I need to delete my char and move to another server lol

That is exactly the reason I am leaving Jiwan, and no you can't delete them instantly if they are lvl 15, because mine is 15. It's a 7 day wait now for some bullshit reason.

5 minutes ago, Aahlyia said:

This isn't about money, it's about the fact that waiting 7 days to delete a character is *cricket*ing retarded. The fact that I paid for premium does indeed make it more upsetting, as it would for anyone else who paid money to play the game. It's basically insult to injury. Not saying plebs should have to wait 7 days either.

While i agree with you on the matter at hand , i will not agree with the statement of premium accounts should have priority. 

I will adress this to the moderators or gm's reading this forum.

Listen this type of feature where you have to wait days to delete has been removed from mmos for 5 years now, yes when this game was created almost all games had this kind of a feature, but its 2016 now please lead us in the future with the gaming world, don't draw us back to the stone age, thank you if you take this in consideration.

Just now, TemplarTempest said:

While i agree with you on the matter at hand , i will not agree with the statement of premium accounts should have priority.

I guess I am missing where everyone sees me saying Premium should have priority... What is this Premium vs Pleb thing?? Where did it start?? I stated that I am premium, I never stated that I should have priority over plebs. I scrolled back through my posts, nothing about getting priority. Stating that I am pissed that I spent money on this, does not in any way insinuate that I should have priority over in any of you...

1 minute ago, Aahlyia said:

I guess I am missing where everyone sees me saying Premium should have priority... What is this Premium vs Pleb thing?? Where did it start?? I stated that I am premium, I never stated that I should have priority over plebs. I scrolled back through my posts, nothing about getting priority. Stating that I am pissed that I spent money on this, does not in any way insinuate that I should have priority over in any of you...

(I am also premium, which makes this even more disturbing to me.)

There you go 

Level 1 characters have a 5 minute wait time for deletion, im going to assume the wait time on character deletion is to prevent from others deleting your characters if you get hacked, But i must say, the wait time is a little annoying, 

Just now, TemplarTempest said:

There you go 

Again, nothing about having priority over any of you.. I said I am also premium, which makes this even more disturbing to me. That is stating that I spent my money on this *cricket*ing game, I am pissed that I can't even play on an English server. Can you explain to me how that puts me at priority over you?

1 minute ago, Audix said:

Level 1 characters have a 5 minute wait time for deletion, im going to assume the wait time on character deletion is to prevent from others deleting your characters if you get hacked, But i must say, the wait time is a little annoying, 

You are probably right about the hacking thing, that would explain making us wait at all. I'm thinking 8-24 hours max would be punishment enough.

Just now, Aahlyia said:

Again, nothing about having priority over any of you.. I said I am also premium, which makes this even more disturbing to me. That is stating that I spent my money on this *cricket*ing game, I am pissed that I can't even play on an English server. Can you explain to me how that puts me at priority over you?

I also interpreted like Templar. Just the way you worded it. Also, many people around the forum expect privileges 'cause they're "premimum" so when you talking about your premium and complaining like the others...

15 minutes ago, TemplarTempest said:

Insert other media

Your ignorance and hypocrisy is beyond words. 
You think fully developed countries automatically allow you to have a PC and the fund to play games like BnS ?

Besides if you are are in that kind of situation you have more important things to worry about than playing expensive mmo's. 

1 minute ago, APL said:

I also interpreted like Templar. Just the way you worded it. Also, many people around the forum expect privileges 'cause they're "premimum" so when you talking about your premium and complaining like the others...

Well, I apologize for any misunderstanding. I posted this to raise awareness for everyone, not just premium players. But paying money for it does make it seem more upsetting, at least in my mind. That primarily is because I don't have the money to spend on games, I am not wealthy. I borrowed money to get a founder's pack. I went out of my way to play a game that I can't even play for a week now.

3 minutes ago, Aahlyia said:

You are probably right about the hacking thing, that would explain making us wait at all. I'm thinking 8-24 hours max would be punishment enough.

I dont think its about hacking. I think this is forcing to buy additional character slots.

The 7 day deletion feature was put in place to help make sure for if any reason you were hacked, or got in a fight with someone that could possibly access your account, they could not delete everything of yours in a matter of minutes.  Ofc that being said what is gonna stop some people from changing your password, but you can see NcSofts reasoning behind this.  You have 2 character slots, you can make another character in the meantime.  I am guessing though you are wanting your name.  You could submit a ticket or again make another character that you could use as an alt until the one you want is fully deleted.

1 minute ago, Skai_Skye said:

The 7 day deletion feature was put in place to help make sure for if any reason you were hacked, or got in a fight with someone that could possibly access your account, they could not delete everything of yours in a matter of minutes.  Ofc that being said what is gonna stop some people from changing your password, but you can see NcSofts reasoning behind this.  You have 2 character slots, you can make another character in the meantime.  I am guessing though you are wanting your name.  You could submit a ticket or again make another character that you could use as an alt until the one you want is fully deleted.

I don't care about the name at all, both of my characters are on Jiwan, which somehow turned in to a non NA server, and I have both of them in limbo for 7 days, I can't even stop it now.

2 minutes ago, deivis said:

I dont think its about hacking. I think this is forcing to buy additional character slots.

I think you are very right! It seems like everything about this game since it's head start launch has been about getting people to pay more money. That's the problem with these previously Asian only games. The developers think all Americans are loaded, and we just spend money as we please on anything we want, all of the time. That's the light we have shed on our Country, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Aahlyia said:

I don't care about the name at all, both of my characters are on Jiwan, which somehow turned in to a non NA server, and I have both of them in limbo for 7 days, I can't even stop it now.

I would go ahead and submit a ticket letting them know you are transferring servers.  I dont understand why they wouldnt put in a stop deletion button, when they clearly said in their streams that the whole reason behind the 7 days was to prevent hacking problems.

Its a 7 day wait for the deletion of any character of lvl 15 and up regardless if you are premium or not.

Stop whining and wait for 7 days, if you cant then either buy another character slot or quit.

However I do agree that they should at least have stated it that any characters above lvl 15 will take 7 days to delete them.

2 minutes ago, Aahlyia said:

I think you are very right! It seems like everything about this game since it's head start launch has been about getting people to pay more money. That's the problem with these previously Asian only games. The developers think all Americans are loaded, and we just spend money as we please on anything we want, all of the time. That's the light we have shed on our Country, unfortunately.

Actually, this is incorrect. It is, or used to be until maybe a month or two ago, the same way in Aion. It is to prevent deletion of characters in case of a mistake or hacking.

Archived