Mouse Fix

Steen

Hallo guys i have a fast fix for Razer User who use Razer Synapse for their mouse, just turn it off then the mouse can not leave the screen ingame no matter what. I did try and turn my screen fast yesterday but it did not leave the point at all, well lets us hope that they are going to get a better fix for it so we dont have to turn it off all the time xD

3 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

must be a pretty big issue, haven't came across this with synapse

Okay oO Well my mouse out of the game is way faster then normal, so i have to turn it off or else the mouse will be running on screen ingame :(

A bunch of ppl were saying to just Alt-Tab to fix the mouse leaving the screen issue, but that didn't work for me. The way I fix it is after the game loads, there's still a small client window left open. Once I close that window my mouse stays ingame. I do use duel-monitors and a Razer mouse, but I don't use Synapse.

I'm not a razer user but am having the same issue where my mouse will go off the screen and cause me to click something else while turning. It is pretty annoying at times lol especially since I right click a lot for abilities. First game I've had this issue in with my triple monitor setup running the game in the middle one. Hopefully they get around to adding Borderless Fullscreen Windowed Mode. 

4 minutes ago, Aiezen said:

A bunch of ppl were saying to just Alt-Tab to fix the mouse leaving the screen issue, but that didn't work for me. The way I fix it is after the game loads, there's still a small client window left open. Once I close that window my mouse stays ingame. I do use duel-monitors and a Razer mouse, but I don't use Synapse.

Okay well alt tap did not work for me either mate, so i tired this for my self yesterday and it worked :D

4 minutes ago, Daehawk said:

I'm not a razer user but am having the same issue where my mouse will go off the screen and cause me to click something else while turning. It is pretty annoying at times lol especially since I right click a lot for abilities. First game I've had this issue in with my triple monitor setup running the game in the middle one. Hopefully they get around to adding Borderless Fullscreen Windowed Mode. 

Yeah you might want to turn off the other screens to fix it xD

Hey guys just wanted to say that you can also make you a new profile to blade and soul in Razer Synapse, and see if it fixes it by staying on the normal speed it start off with i dont know if it will fix it or not as the server is down right now xD.

Archived