People acting superior

Anhita

1 minute ago, Masqava said:

From my experience people generally look down upon people that act superior, especially in the Faction chat. There was someone calling out people for being f2p, and he got a lot of flack for it. The general consensus seems that it's being looked down upon so I don't see a problem?

Try joining mushin or windrest and read the faction chat there :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Aiezen said:

Honestly I've come to expect this in any game that has both ftp/prem status.  About 20% of BOTH crowds are either way up on their high horse, or down low in the mud lol

no man thats bullshit..back in tera in my guild we were half patrons and half not..we had no problem whatsoever...so it all comes down to how much of an *cricket* people in the community are..

1 minute ago, Galadriel said:

Tiny question: How did you find that they are acting "superior"? Like were they doing some emotes? or What was the sign?

L O L. *RINKIN LOOKS DOWN ON YOU WITH DISDAIN PLEB*

I cant remember but I think I was on that server, and when I had an issue with the wheel of fate((which I fixed thanks to a guy who whispered me)), I admittedly was being abit rude. When I apologized for my rudeness. I believe the next response was "How do you even remember to breathe?"

3 minutes ago, Verociel said:

1 minute ago, Zero said:

Try joining mushin or windrest and read the faction chat there :D

I play on ''Ebola Hall'' Atleast that's what Cerulean memers seems to call it. Everyone is nice and just messes around, and people are very helpful :D

These "superior" people are just attention seekers as usual. Just ignore them?  Personally I choose to spend in mmo for my own sake for costumes and that extra bit of benefits, not like paying the game makes you any better at playing your class. Nothing really superior bout these kids, as I said attention are just what they seek.

"Hey look, I paid, I'm rich. Praise me" /kappa

In my experience (countless complaints in faction chat) , f2p people complaining about "bullshit that you can't do this and that  like other people!" Well, that's the beauty about beeing VIP. Any other scenario is pretty much bullshit.

7 minutes ago, Anhita said:

I cant remember but I think I was on that server, and when I had an issue with the wheel of fate((which I fixed thanks to a guy who whispered me)), I admittedly was being abit rude. When I apologized for my rudeness. I believe the next response was "How do you even remember to breathe?"

Harsh

14 minutes ago, SkyRoO said:

no man thats bullshit..back in tera in my guild we were half patrons and half not..we had no problem whatsoever...so it all comes down to how much of an *cricket* people in the community are..

That made zero sense. He's talking about 20% of the whole server population, not specific guilds.

i call bullshit on everything..in other games we always had patrons and not but never had this kind of problem..all it comes down to is that in this community most of the people have shitty personality..experience says so

2 hours ago, Anhita said:

This is probably a dumb topic, but I feel like it should be talked about.

I dont know if Im the only one who noticed((Probably not!)) but I've been noticing people acting superior because they paid money for the game, which just ain't right.

I've never actually seen this in any other MMO forum that i've ever visited and its .. weird. Some people seem to think a valid arguement to people complaining is 'They haven't spent any money! Waaah'

Its just kind of ridiculous.

Guessing you haven't played many MMOs lol. This is normal, in every game those who have spent real money on the game usually feel as if they are above others as in they should be favored. Just ignore them.

10 minutes ago, SkyRoO said:

I did say about 20%, and you can choose whose in a guild. Also not sure if you can use Tera since it had no ftp option when it released, nowadays theres no real benefit to be patron in that game anyways, not like games that launch with ftp/prem options.

2 minutes ago, SkyRoO said:

i call bullshit on everything..in other games we always had patrons and not but never had this kind of problem..all it comes down to is that in this community most of the people have shitty personality..experience says so

Well, for me it's simple. I just assume as long as you're a homosapian, you have a shitty personality and i'll probably hate you. Experience says so.

3 minutes ago, DandyPerun said:

Edge, i hope ur not a edgelord that post edgy life stories 

I am the edge.

I have noticed it also.. sadly I have also noticed least on my server.. this game has attracted a really toxic PVP community. I keep seeing "f**k bois fight me" and stuff like that..and all kinds of BR stuff? am still not sure what all the BR stuff is though. Then there is the people who are farming new players leaving the town who put on their faction armor not knowing they are flagged for pvp. And then luling about ftp nubs in chat.

Archived