People acting superior

Anhita

Just now, AnW said:

IDK dude game seems to be living up to the hype to me. I mean who gives a damn if people act superior. Its all good. I guess people have really sensitive skin

No, it's not just sensitivity. Faction chats are outright aggressive - doesn't matter if you're premium or not.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SkyRoO said:

@Mystearica u a troll?or we need to ask for help??cuz if u re not a troll then u have serious issues

100% srs dawg i bought  prem to not sit in Q for 8 hours on mushin before prem Q was at around 1700 ppl in peak hours that was around 4 hours so 3500 double that id call it 7-8 hours in Q time not doing that no way im sitting through that

which brings me to my enxt point people complain about the Q so much but wont pay a simple 5 $ for a 7 day premium till they get servers sorted (eventually game is still very new)  i find that hard to believe

I've told a few people off  because of this issue Higher level people picking on newbies and people who paid premium and all  that doesnt give you the right to pick on people of lower levels They told me i was 12 years old and my logic was flawed LOL

4 minutes ago, Zero said:

No, it's not just sensitivity. Faction chats are outright aggressive - doesn't matter if you're premium or not.

Some fraction chats are extremely aggressive for no reason what so ever, One person would lie and tell people"  go to where the nuubs are they're camping "  and it'd just be a slaughter LOL some people like all this chaos and tbh fraction chat is the true chat because there's so much dubbing of gold that u can barley get into  any chat at all.

when i try and reason with the fraction chat all they do is block me and or report me for telling them off ITS SO FUNNY LMAO

1 minute ago, AnW said:

Aggressive? The hell

I was gonna log into the game and try to post a screenie of an example, but I can't connect to the game.

1 minute ago, koolcoolkool said:

If you have money good for you? People dont have to pay to be good at a BALANCED game. Its all skill so just ignore those who think they are better. Then at end game show them how wrong they are.

I don't know about that. Part of mmo gameplay and joy is the community. If it's unpleasant it tends to ruin the game for people who like to chat.

2 minutes ago, JacobWright said:

You're joking right? There's a reason why many MMOs go f2p.

Bah p2p games are awesome, just the developers/producers *cricket*ed up their games with stupid decisions that's why they are f2p now.

But personally I would prefer b2p over f2p any time and any day.

Just now, Zero said:

I don't know about that. Part of mmo gameplay and joy is the community. If it's unpleasant it tends to ruin the game for people who like to chat.

Its all chat. There is a way to turn of faction chat. I do it all the time because it either 1. Flood or 2. Irrelevant. You choose to read it or not. There are people in the faction who are willing to help like me. But once the fighting starts ill just turn it off. Its purely choice. I understand that a community makes this game. But personally its the people you play with. Not the community as a whole.

IDK bout you all but just the fact that there is a community makes it enjoyable, good or bad...you guys remember what happened to starcraft and diablo when they removed essentially the community aspect that bnet 1.0 had? A thriving community good or bad I think is healthy.

I've been a little condescending in faction chat lately, but it has more to do with a couple factors I felt like addressing: a)I was farming an outfit and bored and b) the lack of effort in reading comprehension for a lot of players is insane, the refuse to google anything, mouse over items, read their tutorials, take off faction outfits while screaming about "being ganked over and over," and generally ask any and every single question that pops into their heads without any effort whatsoever to figure it out themselves so... c) in an effort to amuse myself and others, and without getting too toxic, I start popping off a bit in a dual-fold effort to 1. get them to at least TRY to figure out some of the most basic elements of the game on their own and 2) amuse all of us on faction who have to hear the question "why doesn't my daily dash work anymore?" or "how do I upgrade my weapon?" for the tenth time in an hour.

As for the game going to p2p that might happen. But for it to happen they have to showcase the game and make it seem appealing before anything like that is to happen. As it goes right now, its more complaining and less enjoying the game, that i have seen. So we'll see how they react once the game is big enough to make a jump like that.

1 hour ago, Anhita said:

This is probably a dumb topic, but I feel like it should be talked about.

I dont know if Im the only one who noticed((Probably not!)) but I've been noticing people acting superior because they paid money for the game, which just ain't right.

I've never actually seen this in any other MMO forum that i've ever visited and its .. weird. Some people seem to think a valid arguement to people complaining is 'They haven't spent any money! Waaah'

Its just kind of ridiculous.

You clearly haven't got around in much. This discussion is on every f2p MMO that has a subscription option.

From my experience people generally look down upon people that act superior, especially in the Faction chat. There was someone calling out people for being f2p, and he got a lot of flack for it. The general consensus seems that it's being looked down upon so I don't see a problem?

1 hour ago, Anhita said:

This is probably a dumb topic, but I feel like it should be talked about.

I dont know if Im the only one who noticed((Probably not!)) but I've been noticing people acting superior because they paid money for the game, which just ain't right.

I've never actually seen this in any other MMO forum that i've ever visited and its .. weird. Some people seem to think a valid arguement to people complaining is 'They haven't spent any money! Waaah'

Its just kind of ridiculous.

Tiny question: How did you find that they are acting "superior"? Like were they doing some emotes? or What was the sign?

Archived