Forums

People acting superior

Anhita

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Alpro said:

They do it because they know they feel ripped off, but they need something to compensate for it

I love how half the arguements also go in line of "Yes, but we support the game"

No you don't, you're not supporting the game. you're supporting the CEO of ncsoft.

Don't tell us this game or company actually needs more funding then it already did over the last 5 years
Lets also magically exclude all their other titles and assume bns was started from a 0 start point of view

Half the wits only bought it for faster cue times, then stating they did it to support the cause.

No you didn't, you're just an impatient brat who couldn't wait a week before trying the game.

Its funny because these players will most likely be the first who will also feel entitled to their own "I quit, I'm done, I'have had enough" topics as if that will change ncsofts perception somehow

ok ok ok  its true they have enough funding over the years and so??

I always liked BnS when i tried it the first time few years ago. So whats wrong paying an amount for a game i always wanted to paly serious?

seems like you are acting all out for some statement. lol

And btw i never considered myself "superior" only because of paying.

I just want a chill and enjoying play time with different peeps who joined for the same reasons.

14 minutes ago, Anhita said:

This is probably a dumb topic, but I feel like it should be talked about.

I dont know if Im the only one who noticed((Probably not!)) but I've been noticing people acting superior because they paid money for the game, which just ain't right.

I've never actually seen this in any other MMO forum that i've ever visited and its .. weird. Some people seem to think a valid arguement to people complaining is 'They haven't spent any money! Waaah'

Its just kind of ridiculous.

Generally losers IRL try to act superiour in games .

You will always get the spoilt brat syndrome in any game and they are just that...brats. Us older players who work for a living are quite happy just to keep our heads down and help out when we can. Well that's my attitude anyway. I only ever play one game at a time so spending £10 a month for Premium ain't that bad. Point any superior type my way and i'll knock them down a peg or two.

20 minutes ago, Anhita said:

I dont know if Im the only one who noticed((Probably not!)) but I've been noticing people acting superior because they paid money for the game, which just ain't right.

I've never actually seen this in any other MMO forum that i've ever visited and its .. weird. Some people seem to think a valid arguement to people complaining is 'They haven't spent any money! Waaah'

At the end of the day, who really cares that much about what other people think?

Pay as your own will. Its F2P people pay for minor advantage, outfits, upgrade materials, premium membership..... they contribute to the game ( NCSoft $$$$$) they have every right to be superior. Without them NCSoft dont make any profit.. server close... Just because you dont pay for the game doesnt mean you are inferior. Some people take gaming more serious than other ( NERDS), rich people money => support the poor one...  that how life work, "you dont pay, dont say". 

Complaning about the game, BnS had been around 3-5 years ! Yeah veteran can act cocky sometimes, if you dont like it ignore them right click + block problem solved.

Like what? You're basically bashing everyone who ACTUALLY contributed to the games development and costs without giving a single example.

There's nothing to do with superiority it's just annoying hearing all the stupid complaints by people who don't even invest in the game itself.

Essentially for the people paying you could see it like, free players should be grateful and not complain because it's free. 

If you were starving and poor, you wouldn't complain, when given food, that it wasn't a mcdonalds would you?

I´ve been a hardcore MMO-spender previously. In a previous MMO being guild-master and the top player in this MMO - I´ve spent more than € 11.000 over 3 years.

In this game I havent yet made any purchase, as from my previous experience - alot of the Doboks etc which only have aestethic value now, will later be sold for same price with stats added and more powerful items will be sold. Anyways. I can see the point from both sides, and while non-paying-players may have valid oppinions and add value to the community with their presence - it´s the paying players that ultimately fund the continuation of the game, along with potential upgrades expansions etc. So paying-players oppinions weigh more heavy, than that of non-players.

And it rightly should be so.

It doesn´t mean that any random idea from a hardcore spender would automatically be accepted as a good idea, or that a great idea from a non-paying player would automatically be ignored or turned down. It just means, that in a business perspective you protect your interests and invest in what makes you more money.

Finally, hardcore spender or not - it´s arrogant and unwanted to see players that show fake superiority through claims of spending coins. Humbleness is always more attractive that a kanye-west-stance which is borderline (some may say over-the-line) conceit that needs immediate attention

I played the Russian version before this. So Im not exactly new to the game. And yes, I understand Paying for the game keeps the game -up-.

But some are easily offended and dont want to pay for a game they might see as a 'horrible community.' Thats one of the things Im generally worried about.

"Shut up plebs", jokes aside.

People do these things because they consider themselves elite, because they paid and playing since headstart, I did too but that's not a reason for being an as***

Anyways there are people who came from asian's servers and people who played the betas and know how all works, so the unique reason(if there is) is because they know about the game more than you.

Said that, there are 2 types of people, the ones who help new players and don't mind to teach, and the ones who consider themselves the elite and act superior.

I recommend you to just ignore the 2nd type and just enjoy the game because this is a game, and not real life, so you don't have to deal with them. Also the chat is full of trolls and gold spammers so take care about that too.

Have a nice day!

Its stupid to pay for a game thats F2P...seriously if this game was P2P i would pay..but not for a game that doesnt require it..the best game i ever played was WOW (till TBC i left after) and thats cuz it was entirely p2p. in a nutshell make it p2p so i can be sure the game will give me the best experience and i ll pay

P.S. premiums be crying like bitches cuz they payed for headstart and wasted all their days in queues and server downs.. 

4 minutes ago, SkyRoO said:

Its stupid to pay for a game thats F2P...seriously if this game was P2P i would pay..but not for a game that doesnt require it..the best game i ever played was WOW (till TBC i left after) and thats cuz it was entirely p2p. in a nutshell make it p2p so i can be sure the game will give me the best experience and i ll pay

P.S. premiums be crying like bitches cuz they payed for headstart and wasted all their days in queues and server downs.. 

You seem no better than the Premiums, imo.

45 minutes ago, Anhita said:

Mate it is not only you i have also seen it and i have master pack, it pains me to see how stupid some people can get just that they payed for the game -.- wtf, but i know your pain and i agree with you.

7 minutes ago, SkyRoO said:

I paid headstart went out on the Friday night missed most of Saturday played the Sunday and Worked the Monday not sure when I had time to QQ over not grinding away like a nolifer. it didn't take long for all the haters to appear about complain about daddy's credit card. I just want to point out all the server chat was friendly until the ftp arrived and ever since it's all insults and racist taunts.

well so far from what I see on the forum the average age of the people seem rather low

which is not surprising knowing how big the playerbase is at launch and the younger one is usually the louder and more often than not more "arrogant"

I do hope the forum community will improve though, to be frank It's pretty crappy right now

we'll see

Archived