Sign in to follow this  
Dotimus

Regarding Brazilians ( or any other language with high enougth population)

Dotimus   

problem ->ppl seem to be complaining regarding BR's  spamming the normal chat.

A certain MMO ARPG (*arvelHeroes) seems to have had dealt with it in the wright direction, create Social chat channels by default for languages with high usage, not just PT-BR btw,

spanish might be one use case of the feature.

Kuurei   

I agree with this, it seems pretty prudent to look into these things, especially with how more widespread F2P communities are getting.

Patchu   

Some people were already throwing solutions like banning all brazillians, when simple solutions like this exist. A lot of games use this and it wouldn't be such a hassle to create certain language chats.

You don't undertsand the cancer of seeing (Algum BR?) getting spammed in chat, and unable to read any english messages that come up because of the spam (This is annoying and happens in all Mmo's yes it is very annoying but devs are not  going to do anything about it)

Aiezen   

Multiple language chat channels seems like a no-brainer these days. Any non-english speaking players are automatically viewed the same as gold-spam, which is kind of unfair to them when it could so easily be fixed.

No they say Algum br?, it means anymore Brazilian? there for you can't private message a person if you don't know them or know they exist

32 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

problem ->ppl seem to be complaining regarding BR's  spamming the normal chat.

A certain MMO ARPG (*arvelHeroes) seems to have had dealt with it in the wright direction, create Social chat channels by default for languages with high usage, not just PT-BR btw,

spanish might be one use case of the feature.

Excuse me but what is "  enougth  " ?

Infidel   

Not having language spam on OMC but not everyone speaks English, so creating a forum where someone can ask a question and expect an answer in their own language, instead of silence, is a good thing.

It doesn't have to be language specific.  Just give players the ability to create their own chat channels.

Edited by Infidel

Dotimus   

ya, it seem the grammar bots are already here. Instead of trying to find solutions for game problem they find problems on grammar...

I don't think i can change the thread title now, so, deal with it.

Edited by Dotimus
edit