AnW   

Just wondering. Can't even bring myself to look at other games :/

2 minutes ago, AnW said:

Just wondering. Can't even bring myself to look at other games :/

mate.. what will we do until maintennace is over :O 

Maaha   
Just now, Super Saiyan said:

mate.. what will we do until maintennace is over :O 

Definitly needs a thread, I wanna see what my nakamas gonna do during maintenance

AnW   

Well how is everyone holding up? The will power is fading...but the addiction is strong! I will fight! FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Celli   

For the past couple days I've been running on take out and 2 hour bursts of sleep. When i log out, i got through withdrawal and the queue times aren't helping. Am i addicted yet?

ThyKiera   

Definition of addiction - If your house gets burned down you have to play on your laptop, if your laptop breaks down you have to go to an Internet cafe......if the Internet Cafe is closed......you have to beg, borrow or steal a laptop....if you can't do that you go to your mates house.....and when you finally get access you play for as long as you can without sleep and without food. (I probably haven't covered it all but you get the idea.)

Dude if the above doesn't describe you then you are not addicted.

Maaha   
Just now, Yxion said:

If you were really addicted you wouldn't log out.

Even during maintenance.

AnW   

I sat staring at the screen as it moved around after trying to log back in despite getting the maint message. I cared not for their little "maintenance" and decided if I stared long enough at the screen I would eventually get in. Nothing happened after 10 min

AnW   
9 minutes ago, ThyKiera said:

Definition of addiction - If your house gets burned down you have to play on your laptop, if your laptop breaks down you have to go to an Internet cafe......if the Internet Cafe is closed......you have to beg, borrow or steal a laptop....if you can't do that you go to your mates house.....and when you finally get access you play for as long as you can without sleep and without food. (I probably haven't covered it all but you get the idea.)

Dude if the above doesn't describe you then you are not addicted.

Thought about selling the lawn mower for some ncoins

1 minute ago, AnW said:

I sat staring at the screen as it moved around after trying to log back in despite getting the maint message. I cared not for their little "maintenance" and decided if I stared long enough at the screen I would eventually get in. Nothing happened after 10 min

xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

ill try this : 3

I actually like the community so far. A lot are pretty friendly and easy going, besides filthy Lyn players... and anyone in the Cerulean Order

Edited by Despondency

Only ever play one game at a time and can see this taking some time. So far not the daily grind you get in Tera and SWTOR.

Aiezen   

how you know your addicted:  The game goes into a maintenance period and you run straight to the forums.

yup..deff addicted lol

Edited by Aiezen

1 minute ago, Aiezen said:

how you know your addicted:  The game goes into a maintenance period and you run straight to the forums.

yup..deff addicted lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPh3GuKpcYJQP0iNFmp44

so true it hurts hahaha

Taimatsu   

I wake up in the morning before going to work and see the same people. Come back from work take a  shower get on still see the same people. I honestly fear for  people on this game as I think they don't even take care of their personal hygiene. Hell I see people admit to skipping school, taking off work,  and not even sleeping  just to play this game. It does not get that serious.