Anybody having issues with addiction and the game

AnW

Definition of addiction - If your house gets burned down you have to play on your laptop, if your laptop breaks down you have to go to an Internet cafe......if the Internet Cafe is closed......you have to beg, borrow or steal a laptop....if you can't do that you go to your mates house.....and when you finally get access you play for as long as you can without sleep and without food. (I probably haven't covered it all but you get the idea.)

Dude if the above doesn't describe you then you are not addicted.

I sat staring at the screen as it moved around after trying to log back in despite getting the maint message. I cared not for their little "maintenance" and decided if I stared long enough at the screen I would eventually get in. Nothing happened after 10 min

9 minutes ago, ThyKiera said:

Definition of addiction - If your house gets burned down you have to play on your laptop, if your laptop breaks down you have to go to an Internet cafe......if the Internet Cafe is closed......you have to beg, borrow or steal a laptop....if you can't do that you go to your mates house.....and when you finally get access you play for as long as you can without sleep and without food. (I probably haven't covered it all but you get the idea.)

Dude if the above doesn't describe you then you are not addicted.

Thought about selling the lawn mower for some ncoins

1 minute ago, AnW said:

I sat staring at the screen as it moved around after trying to log back in despite getting the maint message. I cared not for their little "maintenance" and decided if I stared long enough at the screen I would eventually get in. Nothing happened after 10 min

xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

ill try this : 3

I wake up in the morning before going to work and see the same people. Come back from work take a  shower get on still see the same people. I honestly fear for  people on this game as I think they don't even take care of their personal hygiene. Hell I see people admit to skipping school, taking off work,  and not even sleeping  just to play this game. It does not get that serious.

Archived