Poor Performance

Zimmer

I'm getting very low fps independently of the game settings. Even on minimum i cant pass the mark of 30fps. When i change the resolution of the game, nothing happens, on the fps or on game graphics. I know my notebook isn't for gaming, but it can handle other games very well such as battlefield 4, that has more heavy minimum requirements.

My notebook specs are:

Intel core i5-5200U

Intel HD Graphics 5500

4 GB RAM

Only way to get a nice FPS is turning on the low-end PCs option, but it locks the game on windowed mode on a poor resolution. I know that i didn't have a true gaming notebook, but i just want to run the game at least at 30fps on minimum settings, at full screen mode. Can someone help me?

Maybe its true, but my integrated graphics card is almost good as the reqeuired on minimun requeriments. I can even run battlefield 4 with this integrated graphics card, but on BaS i got very performance issues, i need help to improve my performance

• 2 weeks later...

Not all game engines are created equally. MMORPGs tend to have bigger FPS problems due to the amount of players that can be on your screen at any given time. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do with your laptop to improve the FPS, other than lowering the graphics settings and resolutions.

Archived