Crashing after PIN

Maade

13 minutes ago, PainE said:

That's really weird, why would the game crash instead of showing a "We're in maintenance" message?

Exactly. That's what I'm thinking as well. Last time, when you tried to login with no Founder's Package (while the game was still exclusive to Founder's only), the game would pop up a message saying you cannot connect to the server. Why wouldn't similar error show up here?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here's another reminder for those that didn't see it. Servers are DOWN for MAINTENANCE til 16:30 CET if i read it correctly. However it would've been nice with a launcher message saying servers are down for maintenance and not just a screen freeze...

WTF is happening? Yesterday i play without problems at the lvl 17! oK. Today i get back from work......i start game...make update....and after pin code this shit give me this error! i repair...i instal/unninstal every shit...but i still get this error! I want to buy a pack....but if this shit launcer still give's me error's....*cricket* this game man....mi free week and i can't play what i like to play! 

http://i.imgur.com/HnM3rIk.png

Ok they have a maintenance. And most of us was unaware of it. They really should do some work on this launcher thing. Especially when I'm so used to the much more developed, reliable and user-friendly Blizzard Battle.net.

Archived