Crashing after PIN

Maade

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I wrote earlier, I downloaded the game just a couple of days ago, and still in this game. Although I'm waiting for this game since it just entered development. I think no need to write a hundred times about the same problem 100 times, everyone should understand that the game only just launched in open access, and what many who want to play it. Let's focus on who has any information about the duration of the server configuration. And the rest of us just have to wait. Have a great day.

8 minutes ago, Dunhilda said:

A Scheduled maintenance? 

Nice to be told this when I come looking for the information, it really should be on the PinCode screen "There is a on going Maintenance" ( Time started: expect time to finished)

It looks so unprofessional, we have to dig forums and twitter to find out what is going on, and this is supposed to take like 1 and half, 2 more ours. What is next? Queue time another half hour at least.

Its not really "free to play", is more like "wait, go to sleep, wake up, wait some more... to play"

And through all this madness of waiting and waiting, we don't even get server transfers, basically the best possible scenario right now with the new servers is that all new players go there, and that no one else comes on the old servers and we keep waiting only 30 mins.

The Same here man, yesterday i played the game with no bugs and all clear but now when im entering the game im putting my code and then the game say dissconnect and some numbers and my game close....

Archived