Crashing after PIN

Maade

Hi,

After the latest patch I keep on crashing after the security PIN code (Before character select comes up). Also, the bug report thingie crashes. I have tried to repair the client and I don't have razer software on the computer. The game worked just fine last night when I was playing..

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same issue here.

Got a randomly crash while playing. after that i got a crash every time I entered OTP code (like Maade said).

And i have perfomrance issues sicne last patch, i was running 100+ fps before and now have 40fps (+/- 10) ._.'

Same here:

But the game ask me to put a DVD in the DVD lector (I don't know what DVD he ask...)

After ten clicks on all button it crash and it ask me to send a crashreport

Edit: it's not the DVD lector it's Lector E: so a USB Lector

4 minutes ago, XeaTh said:

Same issue here.

Got a randomly crash while playing. after that i got a crash every time I entered OTP code (like Maade said).

And i have perfomrance issues sicne last patch, i was running 100+ fps before and now have 40fps (+/- 10) ._.'

This. Got home from work today morning, launched the game and got a random DC while soloing a dungeon boss with my Sin. Now, everytime I try to connect the client crashes after entering my security PIN. Entering the wrong security PIN will just tell you to try again.

Screenshot:

Nwq0pRW.jpg

BnS has been crashing on a regular basis since Update 9. I tried to reinstall (200Mbit) but it's not working either. Not cool.

Archived