disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054) all the time wtf

Snoway

1 hour ago, Hugaligen said:

You guys must be stupid! Everyone knows that  disconnected from sever.(2000)(132,10054) means servers are down for maintain. And yes, it is the best way to tell people! I mean telling them in the launcher would be just stupid...

And its so hard to read "news and announcement" section....

I see alot of people saying maintenance.
The disconnecting thing happends at random and i can immediatly login after, That is a completly different subject on it's own.

The fact we can't login right now, yes, that's from the maintenance but random disconnects happen anytime.
I don't know if BNS does something with internet since 2 out of 5 disconnects for me suddenly caused my internet to straight up crash, something about DNS

I don't often have my internet being down. Though the other 3 times i went straight back into it which is odd.

1 of the disconnects didnt even give me an error, it crashed because i was upgrading a necklace. and the crash report after that crashed aswell.
actually, all my crash reports so far have crashed, might want to look at that.

*Edit*
Apparantly razer software is responcible for these crashes.
I'll wait it out.

2 hours ago, TheLastSeraphim said:

I mean Its not like they DIDNT announce it in game, Oh wait they DID. and its not like its Not plastered on the forums , Oh wait.

Yeah! Because everyone was INGAME to read that. And of course everyone WAS on the forums before logging in! Oh Wait... No one is using the launcher to launch the game so it would be stupid to tell people there.

3 minutes ago, Hugaligen said:

Yeah! Because everyone was INGAME to read that. And of course everyone WAS on the forums before logging in! Oh Wait... No one is using the launcher to launch the game so it would be stupid to tell people there.

Wait you don't use the launcher? Then what do you use to launch?

26 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

If you seriously want to say that an obscure error code you get once you have logged in with password and pin code and verification code and loading time etc is better than to simply announce it before all those things is better? Some people...

2 minutes ago, Hugaligen said:

Yeah it's really not as obvious as you guys think it should be for things like this. A simple banner saying "Scheduled Maintenance 1/21 such and such" on the launcher as well as simply replacing the text for the error "disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)" are usability fixes which would immediately clear up 95% of players' confusion.

It's really not most peoples' first reaction when they see obscure errors with no explanation to check a specific area of the forums for a single post regarding maintenance. Their first reaction is freak out and think something is wrong.

34 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

I've been having this problem for the last 48 hours. Sometimes I get in, sometimes I don't so clearly it wasn't just maintenance. And if you want to inform people of something, try not to be a douche about it. 

2 minutes ago, Tatyana said:

Yeah it's really not as obvious as you guys think it should be for things like this. A simple banner saying "Scheduled Maintenance 1/21 such and such" on the launcher as well as simply replacing the text for the error "disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)" are usability fixes which would immediately clear up 95% of players' confusion.

It's really not most peoples' first reaction when they see obscure errors with no explanation to check a specific area of the forums for a single post regarding maintenance. Their first reaction is freak out and think something is wrong.

Super true, i see minor issues in game content aswell considering clairity about things.
Then again cut them some slack. They just released it. I hope they learned from this and fix the maintenance notice when crashing next time.

Archived