Brazilians becoming a bit of an issue?

Savara

Am I the only one amused by people saying you shouldn't generalize Brazilians, and then following it by generalizing Americans? 

Anyway just block idiots. Whether they're idiots speaking Portuguese or idiots speaking English it doesn't really matter. In any game, free to play especially, you'll find idiots. I will standby the general idea we should all work on our communities to improve them however.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WoozyJr said:

I hope your "They" didn't mean ALL the brazilians. 

Not all of course, who doesn't write in english our the players don't have arguments in english, they say that phrase to show they are bad on the field.

2 minutes ago, Don Blacksheep said:

This topic and the people posting here are pathetic, ridiculous, i'm impressed with such ignorance, wow.
I've been playing on Jiwan since day 1, and everywhere all you see is the funny jokes about "Jiwan the unofficial BR and RP server", and in the reality you have 100000000 more times people complaining or making fun about unexisting ghost RP players that just do their thing quietly, or "BR spamm" on chat, that NEVER happened, they simply ask a question or two for a minute or two on the faction chat (I'm blue, can't vouch for red) and you are SO bothered that you had to come to the official forums to report the "issue" because:

OH MY GOD I'M THE SUPREME AMERICAN YOU SHALL NOT USE A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE THAN MY SUPREME ENGLISH IN FRONT OF ME IN THIS PUBLIC CHAT, THIS NEEDS TO END.

What in the actual !@#$ man? 
Yeah I really hope NCSoft will look into banning, these people who are being extremely racist to the brazilian population that have being doing nothing wrong beside using the PUBLIC chat for a couple of minutes every once in a while, those people should get banned.
You're just making yourself look like a joke, maybe you should tattoo some nazi sh!@# on your chest, cuz that's how you're acting like.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen the Crimson Legion faction chat? We have a lot of BRs in there spamming quite often and recruiting for guilds.  You call us idiots and ignorant, but here you come in with strawmen.  You're coming in under the presumption such things do not exist and saying that, by proxy, it doesn't and we're complaining for no reason.  

In short, English server, don't speak it? Go somewhere else.  Learn that not only Americans are dicks, for one.  If I went to Brazil and demanded people only speak English to me, I'd get laughed at.  If BRs come to an English-dominated game and start spamming and insulting English speakers in Portuguese, it's no different.  We don't understand what they're saying, and, if we happen to get cross-server dungeoned with them, we're screwed.  

Well, I can't read or speak the language. I am not on Jiwan. But meaningful communication in a server in any language has to be better than silly people spamming random things about Alienware. I just don't get it. (Hello Cerulean Faction chat, Master Hong.)

• Lock6 locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

Greetings,

This thread is now locked, warnings and suspensions will be given where appropriate and content that violates the forum code of conduct will be moderated.

We take hate speech very seriously, and we are not interested in semantic arguments about what is xenophobia and what is racism.

You will be banned for either.

Archived