Poor graphics quality

wiguy

Been playing this game a few weeks and I've been thinking about how poor the game looked, even while people in /faction were all chatting about how good they thought it looked, i just figured they had never played a truly good looking game. Watching some videos today and i notice, it really is a good looking game, just not on my computer. I have an i7 4xxxx with a 970 connected via HDMI to my 55' Samsung I have the res set to 4k (tried 1080 same deal) and the graphics settings maxed, and it looks like something from a PlayStation 2, when i take a  screenshot and view it through imgur it doesn't look as bad (screenshot attached, remember it doesn't look this good when playing) , is this game poorly compatible with large TV's? I installed and set up sweetFX which cleared it up quite a bit, but it's still not really that good. Also my health bar #'s are damn near impossible to even read.

http://imgur.com/gallery/UBxwvhb/new

Update: I got my old 1080 monitor and used it as a secondary screen, moved the game over and it works fine, i mean it looks 100x better, so it's simply that the game isn't working well on my 55", but other games work fine. Any tips?

The resolution of the image on Imgur is actually way low. Is this a direct screenshot upload?

Are you sure your resolution settings are properly applied on the 55" display?

P.S. you don't need to "upload to gallery" to imgur to share the image, it just makes it publicly displayed.

Archived