Login Failed error

Lorenzo812

Hey guys, I've been getting the login failed error (3746) the whole day, I got kicked outta my game by some disconnect error with a massive number and then after that I got this login error 3746. I'm guessing that some attempted to hack my account because with the email I use when I try to log into my Ncsoft account it says it has been locked due to suspicious activity. I started a support ticket about this, do you guys know how long they generally take to respond? It's been over 7 hours now and still nothing. 

I'm having the same error. I tried logging in but it didn't let me for some reason by saying that the password or email is wrong (even though it wasn't). So, obviously, I tried logging in again knowing that I didn't make a mistake. This resulted in this error. Therefore, I changed my password and tried again. Still get the error. The website doesn't even let me login. Pretty frustrating to be honest.

I will try sending them a ticket to see if this can be resolved. For now, I have to use my secondary email that I usually never use.

Same thing happened to me a few days ago, my account is still locked and i'm still waiting for them to fix it. They'll eventually send you an email wanting you to verify that the account is yours, then it'll take a bit longer for them to get back to you i'm assuming because, like i said i'm still waiting. 

Archived