jokicha

Opportunity Knocks Quest - Jadestone Village

jokicha   

After you get the Blackram Uniform the quest asks you to equip it and attack Ki Lao. i keep attacking him and the mission doesnt seem to be progressing. is this a bug? any help?

Kronopia   

That's so weird! I did that quest without any problems.

You deliver a couple of hits and Ki Lao leaves the room, and the icon of "quest ended" appears in the head of one of the  NPC. Have you tried going in and out of the house?

I remember yesterday in that very same location my character got stuck and I had to manually teleport it to village =/

I think you might have to deal enough damage within a small amount of time? Because I did a few weak hits for the heck of it yesterday and it didn't work, but it got cleared when I actually went in and unloaded on him.

On 1/21/2016 at 3:11 AM, jokicha said:

After you get the Blackram Uniform the quest asks you to equip it and attack Ki Lao. i keep attacking him and the mission doesnt seem to be progressing. is this a bug? any help?

Repair your weapon, then attack him.

Rouws93   

Same problem, im on the french server, lvl10, i tried all my combo but it doesnt work ! 

EDIT : I get some xp and came back lvl12 with more dmg and it works, just use all ur skills and combo perfectly or take some level and come back !

Edited by Rouws93

Same problem on NA server. Nothing that I can do. I'm just ignoring this quest for a moment. Any solve?

EDIT: Repaired my weapon and tried hard. Quest done.

Edited by Hummengard

Victini   

I didn't repair my armor, i just left it and made other quest, when i was back, its worked

Edited by Victini