Forums

15 keys ...

Sylla

yeah, the keys is a fr**king issue in that BnS version, that's horrible.

I mean 10silver for ONE key. Jeez louize...

Not that i personaly complain for now about the RNG i got, but still, there is tons of chest i dont not open because of keys.

( I just remember during CBT2, i had to open like 20+ chest from the desert wheel of fortune to get the golden thing weapon )

But yeah, they do that because they sell keys in the cash shop allowing you to directly get the right weapon.

So, expensive keys + rare keys + RNG + cash shop keys = "motivate" players to use the cash shop in a quite bad underhand manner

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nitpikk said:

i went through 24 keys yesterday and no axe :( .. i gave up and continued on as a weak noob

Grind to 16 and buy one off the marketplace cheap. Or ask around for one in faction/region chat.

Yeah, I'm kind of just repeating what everyone's said, but really. Just do it.

Just now, fatalystic said:

Grind to 16 and buy one off the marketplace cheap. Or ask around for one in faction/region chat.

Yeah, I'm kind of just repeating what everyone's said, but really. Just do it.

i was doing the 20 dungeon not the 10 ... blight weapons are untradeable and not on the market

3 minutes ago, Nitpikk said:

i was doing the 20 dungeon not the 10 ... blight weapons are untradeable and not on the market

Oh, my mistake. x.x

Well...good luck. :p

p.s. The final boss drops sealed weapons (seems to be a 100% chance to drop one?), so gather up some friends to help you rush the dungeon for that. You won't need any keys then. The friends part is important. You need people who won't vie with you for the weapon you need.

Archived