15 keys ...

Sylla

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 846705_1452550168 said:

It's purely down to RNG only

Thats not *cricket*ing rng. In other servers could miss a few keys but at least i get it. This is not rng.

Ive got all the *cricket*ing weapons from other classes, repeated 2-3 times and not a single axe. I wont buy it from store ncsoft. Stop the greed already.

10 years on the making of this game and you do this.

It happened to me, too. Used all of my 15 keys and I had multiples of every single weapon EXCEPT the one that I needed. I even had the Warlock's weapon (which isn't even released). What's even more stupid is even though a friend of mine had the one I wanted, he couldn't trade it to me because you have to be level 15 to trade.

You can get more keys through surveys and the daily spin, as well as future quests. I got mine after getting the keys from the survey. Good luck!

21 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

The odds are the same for everyone.

There are ways of improving your odds that do not require spending any money.

He's correct! I was able to get my classified weapon in 3 keys without using money. I guess it helps to have the whole stalker soul shield activated ? You do get an achievement for it.

If you grind beating the boss, you should be able to spin a good number of times. Enough to earn, and add/equip all 8  shield shards. It ups your stats.  I'd also complete more quests/favors around the area  to be favored by the people there and possibly level up . THEN try to use the keys to unlock the chests. I'd have a feeling you would have a higher chance at getting your classified weapon. Just my superstition though!

26 minutes ago, Sylla said:

Thats not *cricket*ing rng. In other servers could miss a few keys but at least i get it. This is not rng.

Ive got all the *cricket*ing weapons from other classes, repeated 2-3 times and not a single axe. I wont buy it from store ncsoft. Stop the greed already.

If you don't want to rely on RNG buy it from the marketplace with coppers, it isn't very expensive.

22 minutes ago, Illurian said:

What's even more stupid is even though a friend of mine had the one I wanted, he couldn't trade it to me because you have to be level 15 to trade.

a lil' tip, you can't trade or use marketplace under level 15, but you can send mail, so you can mail the stalker weapons to each other ;)

I would delete character if i were you :)

Jk, you can continue playing if you want,  it will be a little harder tough

here are some tips:

- blue weapons are tradable, especially the first blue weapons  is really cheap, should go for under 20 copper

- keys are used for every chest up to max level and they aren't cheap ( at low level at least, end game you can afford them).

- some chests requires more than 1 keys to be opened 

- need key to open treasure chest at the end in some dungeons( hongmoon keys won't work, just plain "key" for dungeons)

- you will need purple weapons which aren't tradable. First one is at level 20. and you should save keys for that. It's easy to run out of keys btw. 

- auction house open at 15 for free players, as a premium I can use it before 15

- I think mail is the same, not sure. I tried sending an mail to a friend which was bellow 15 free user, but it said character not found

I would skip to level 15 and save the keys. Leveling it's easier with weapon maxed tough so its up to you.

For me it cost me just 10 copper with no RNG.  

RNG is the same for paying users as well is just that i didn't do it

47 minutes ago, AceMaster said:

- I think mail is the same, not sure. I tried sending an mail to a friend which was bellow 15 free user, but it said character not found

i am a f2p player myself so you should be able to use the mail. The problems isn't in your character level if it says character not found.

3 hours ago, Sylla said:

There are 8 possible weapons - Sword, Lynblade, Axe, Staff, Bangle, Dagger, Gauntlets, Razor. The probability of you receiving your weapon is 0.125. To find the probability of going through 15 tries and not having it, you apply the formula (1-0.125)^15, or, approximately 13.5%. In other words, 1 out of every 7.4 people will be in the same situation you are in.

Sorry, but this is just rng. The system isn't rigged against you. If it's really a problem, you can go sell what you got on the AH and buy the weapon you need. Alternatively, you can go play Super Mario. No RNG there.

3 hours ago, Aroth said:

Get to level 15 then trade , a lot of people in factions are willing to trade those they don't need .

Ha trade....

Everyone simply overprices everything.

Yesterday I wanted to get a corrupted gauntlet, I went to the boss and killed him but didnt get the gauntlet instead i got the dagger but one of my team mates had the gauntlet I wanted so I asked him if he could give it to me, he said 15 silver. I told him that 15 silver is overpriced and give less but no he didnt care.

Lesson?

People are just greedy pigs, altought I already knew that...

So I went to the marketplace and bought it for 7 silver.

Its hard to make gold/silver/cooper in the game as it is.

2 minutes ago, 16Letters said:

Hold on, hold on.. isn't the best option to upgrade your hongmoon weap? I mean it's purple in my inventory but I upgraded it with the weaps coming out of wheel of fate, and I'm only lvl 16 maxed out my weap.

Yes, the hongmoon weapon is BiS when upgraded to comparable level. For instance, Awakened Infernal will be better than normal Infernal.

However, at end game there is a major wall coming from Moonwater Evolution Stones. They are about 12 gold a pop, or 2 days worth of farming each. Because of this, most end games will start with Awakened Infernal +10, which has an attack modifier of 179. Quite a few weapons are better than that - Profane, the weapons from the big 4 instances, and the weapons from E. Fleet/Blackram. You might be good just farming E. Fleet at the start as the weapon from there is better than Hongmoon until it gets to Awakened Profane +7.

1 minute ago, MrHmm said:

Ha trade....

Yesterday I wanted to get a corrupted gauntlet, I went to the boss and killed him but didnt get the gauntlet instead i got the dagger but one of my team mates had the gauntlet I wanted so I asked him if he could give it to me, he said 15 silver. I told him that 15 silver is overpriced and give less but no he didnt care.

Lesson?

You won't meet good people everywhere you go that's true . But for example last night people in faction chat were willing to trade stalker weapons in 1:1 ratio.  You just have to have luck to stumble on a good people i guess .

5 minutes ago, Aroth said:

You won't meet good people everywhere you go that's true . But for example last night people in faction chat were willing to trade stalker weapons in 1:1 ratio.  You just have to have luck to stumble on a good people i guess .

True.

I was lucky someone in my faction was kind enough to trade the gauntlet for free, but i noticed he was missing the dagger so i told him i will give him the dagger.

We both traded and both were happy, we even added each other as friends :)

19 minutes ago, MrHmm said:

Ha trade....

Lesson?

I ran Croak King's Court yesterday with a guy who needed an Axe while I needed a Sword. We both got neither, but then I remembered I had an axe from a previous run, so I just gave it to him for free. Then I went and bought my sword for 7 silver.

Just life. Some people'll be nice, others will try to nickel and dime you.

4 hours ago, Sylla said:

You're just unlucky, I got mine in less than 5 minutes of using the wheel of fate. There's no greed, just luck.

Archived