PoH 4man no reason to farm?

Mogami

So yesterday we cleared poh 4man with my friends and we realized she drops normal siren weapon, storm siren weapon is only in the shop via scrolls. So hardest PvE dungeon right now doesnt drop best items? And pleb that is dialy farming poh24 is gonna get top weapon for evolve.... Well time to w8 for crafting moonwater stones and play pvp coz there is nothing to do until Mushin tower is realeased. I have no problem waiting for new contend in PvE (I know how much there is to come from korea) , but its hard to keep ppl in clan from other MMOs playing if there is not much to do for them. It will take about one more week for us to learn all other new players in clan 4man poh, but saying to them that only reason to farm this dungeon are rare hairs.... So far game has great start, but NCsoft needs to annouce mushin tower at least date asap or rumors from trolls how BnS has "no endgame pve" will start being spammed in chat really fast. Game cant live just from weebs and PvP players.

Wow...I second this post so much. That was very well said and I absolutely agree with you that NCsoft needs to address Mushin Tower very very soon. I am already farming POH 4 Man and honestly there was not much to it. We really need a challenging dungeon to be released in order to keep all of the PVE centered players interested. This game will not survive on PVP players alone. 

Archived