Constant Combat Lagg

Hyuru

I'm experiencing huge ammounts of combat lagg, happens every other time I enter combat. I do not experience lagg in any other game I play.

I recorded an example of the laggspikes I get (no audio):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUpVx7MXRo0&hd=1

I can run the game on highest graphics with 120 fps, it's not a hardware problem, should not be an internet problem either (25/10 line, do not lagg in any other game).

Could it be a port problem? Is this a common problem? Is there any fixes for this issue?

- Hyuru

3 minutes ago, Menester said:

Well, those look like some lag spikes indeed,

have You checked Your in-game ping?

I would if I knew how to, is there a way to do it ingame? Altneratively is there a server ip list I can ping?

34 minutes ago, Hyuru said:

Ok, I downloaded blade and soul ping tool, and my ping varied from 35-45, so probably is not a ping issue.

I also tried https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41hg3o/psa_if_you_have_extreme_pingskill_lag_in_blade/ but I did not have the services listed in that thread, so was to no help :(

Whats the manufacturer of ur video card?

The F... rich kid you are...

did u check ur background FPS limit? i set mine as 5...also check on what AA support ur video card have enabled with...sometime they have a limit of 2x or 3x on settings and when ur game have 4x+ it will surely create lags on the game graphics. Also check ur startup and remove any updating software like google update, facebook update etc. Try Advance System Care to clean and fix ur settings.

13 minutes ago, PrinceMark said:

The F... rich kid you are...

did u check ur background FPS limit? i set mine as 5...also check on what AA support ur video card have enabled with...sometime they have a limit of 2x or 3x on settings and when ur game have 4x+ it will surely create lags on the game graphics. Also check ur startup and remove any updating software like google update, facebook update etc. Try Advance System Care to clean and fix ur settings.

I have set foreground and background fps to max, aswell as enabling AA and put everything on the highest settings, it looks like some sort of bad connection/routing from my isp, but I could be wrong. I have closed all software that could be interfaring, but I still get these laggspikes. This is really starting to *cricket* me off, game is nearly unplayable currently D:

I was following ur posts on reddit ,youtube and here now .
Your lag spikes seem just like mine and iam sitting on a MSI mobo and a 980ti .
My ping jumps from 21 to 45 but still I get those insane lag spikes that sometimes even take up to 30seconds-1min ( cross-server dungeon lobby aswell)

Just wanted to ask if u found any solution for this cuz iam bout to go nuts T_T

Archived