Suggestion for Female Lyns:

Mishi

Please allow an option under character customization to allow female Lyn's to have boobs.

I do not mean "large" ones, but a decent size that look good on the race.(Like the size which is added with the swimsuit fashions.)

An option which should be standard without having to equip certain fashions. (That way people who want no boobs, can have none, and those who want some, can have some.)

Before anyone states Lyn's don't have boobs and never need them/Lyn females will never get them:

There are currently 3 outfits which give Lyn females boobs.

(2 Bikini swimsuits, and the new EU fashion. )

My personal Opinion:

Many of the current costumes would look much better if female Lyn's had boobs on them, to even out how huge the bottoms of 99% of the outfits look on a Lyn.  I do understand the Lolita thing is a style, and I understand that they are a mixed race, however many costumes look horrid. 

1 hour ago, Mishi said:

Please allow an option under character customization to allow female Lyn's to have boobs.

I do not mean "large" ones, but a decent size that look good on the class.(Like the size which is added with the swimsuit fashions.)

An option which should be standard without having to equip certain fashions. (That way people who want no boobs, can have none, and those who want some, can have some.)

Before anyone states Lyn's don't have boobs and never need them/Lyn females will never get them:

There are currently 3 outfits which give Lyn females boobs.

(2 Bikini swimsuits, and the new EU fashion. )

My personal Opinion:

Many of the current costumes would look much better if female Lyn's had boobs on them, to even out how huge the bottoms of 99% of the outfits look on a Lyn.  I do understand the Lolita thing is a style, and I understand that they are a mixed race, however many costumes look horrid. 

dude i know what you mean i mean i'm alright with the flat chest since flat chest is justice

but the costumes for female Lyn are pretty bad sure the swimsuit and the Eu ones aren't bad but everything else is just to baggy.

Like ugh PLEASE NCSOFT RELEASE SOME LEWD FEMALE LYN COSTUMES I NEED THIS AS WELL AS OTHER PLAYERS NEED THIS!!!

Funny you brought this up, we have a pretty involved conversation on this in the "larger breast size" thread. fun read too, feel free to head over and check it out!

TL - DR: I agree. I'm not into fantasizing about pre-teens, I would like my lyn to at least have some semblance of the mature adult female of the species that they are. Even if they are small.

15 minutes ago, Geekjorge said:

dude i know what you mean i mean i'm alright with the flat chest since flat chest is justice

but the costumes for female Lyn are pretty bad sure the swimsuit and the Eu ones aren't bad but everything else is just to baggy.

Like ugh PLEASE NCSOFT RELEASE SOME LEWD FEMALE LYN COSTUMES I NEED THIS AS WELL AS OTHER PLAYERS NEED THIS!!!

Dude...no.

While I don't mind you agreeing with having boobs added as an option in character creation, I am in no way shape or form asking for any "lewd" costumes at all. You have the other races which cover lewd costumes well enough on their own. 

18 minutes ago, Temjiu said:

Funny you brought this up, we have a pretty involved conversation on this in the "larger breast size" thread. fun read too, feel free to head over and check it out!

TL - DR: I agree. I'm not into fantasizing about pre-teens, I would like my lyn to at least have some semblance of the mature adult female of the species that they are. Even if they are small.

They do, however it is limited to 3 outfits. 

1- Blue bikini bathing suit, 1 pink, and the EU player created costume which is not out yet for NA. 

However I would like to wear many of the current outfits and look like a female Lyn, not a male lyn. Sad as it is, right now the only real difference between a Male and Female Lyn is saying it is "male" or "female". The looks are very similar, with no real option to make them look different. 

-sorry for the double post- 

I had thought what I was typing when I clicked "quote" while in edit on prior post would put it there not make a 2nd one.

13 minutes ago, Mishi said:

Dude...no.

While I don't mind you agreeing with having boobs added as an option in character creation, I am in no way shape or form asking for any "lewd" costumes at all. You have the other races which cover lewd costumes well enough on their own. 

yeah but that's for people who like mature women what about people who enjoy the petite frame

or even the people who yern for forbidden fruit sure it's wrong but it's just a game.

1 hour ago, Geekjorge said:

yeah but that's for people who like mature women what about people who enjoy the petite frame

or even the people who yern for forbidden fruit sure it's wrong but it's just a game.

Then you wouldn't need a lewd outfit, just a chest on the character. ^.~

Archived