Art trades?

Shippa

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahgahd.. my tablet is still packed in a box from my cross-country move in November. I'd love to participate in the trading of the arts. So many talented people, too. =(

But it doesn't hurt to throw my character in for anyone being generous/bored. You by no means have to as I have no way to return the art, but I'd love to see some renditions of my little Lyn Summoner, Tsaila.

Current Outfit

18 hours ago, Darumy said:

@CaptainLazy

I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE IT'S SO CALMING TO LOOK AT....THANK YOU VERY MUCH AHH (I love love the little stars in her periwinkle eyes lort)

FRIEND YOUR SKETCH LOOKS SO CLEAN the lines are so neat and beautiful QuQ <3333  THANK YOUUU

4 hours ago, tav said:

@CaptainLazy thank you for drawing my bby pruina !! absolutely love the colors and blending! here's your end of the trade in a different style than my usual:

omg your coloring style looks so charming in this piece-- YOU MADE HER LOOK SO CUTE THANK YOU SO MUCH

On 26.1.2016 at 9:17 PM, Zarzala said:

@Celala And here's your little girl~

0fd04798-70cb-42a8-8e66-673d8c00b151_zps

Wow, thank you! She looks so adorable with her drink ^.^ Also her hand in particular is so well drawn in this difficult pose! :o

Here is your Bars. I'm afraid he was a bit of a guinea pig since I used a new drawing program for the first time and had to try out all the different things. XD

2whidc6.jpg

10 hours ago, Neoyoshi said:

Sorry about the delay; i got really busy the last couple of days.

ArtTrade_No02.jpg

omfnghagaaaah I freakin love the way you colored it! This is wonderful, thank you so so much! It's now my new desktop background :3

If you want a drawing of your char in return let me know!

@Zarzala

Thank you so much for drawing Rem for me!! The image file isn't working anymore on your post for some reason sadly :C

So I drew your little boy but I didn't do him justice! ;A; I was in a rush and he's just not nearly as manly as your character really is. 

And I tried to make him appear blind but it didn't quite work out. The struggles. Hopefully you'll still like it though qvq

tumblr_o1qjztXvQL1u0tl04o1_540.png

I'm still interested in art trades! My 8-year-old tiny tablet died yesterday, however a new one will arrive next Tuesday. (I'm so excited! ^.^) So I'll have lots of time to draw your characters and return the favour!

Here is my updated little Lyn. She finally found some clothes :D

2e5kvhd.jpg

On 1/24/2016 at 0:18 AM, Shippa said:

394_by_shippa_chan-d9p3p8o.png

Fran pls, you killed me.

I FORGOT TO CHECK THE THREAD ITS PERFECT SHIPP. Damn your renders.

You even drew the heart of the ocean.. 

On 1/23/2016 at 6:32 PM, Laufle said:

ughh, slay me <3

tumblr_o1dc9zhGnK1tvqm20o2_r2_500.png

xgx5hDj.png

On 1/26/2016 at 10:33 PM, Remeel said:

@MintEggs

I drew your char. She's adorable~ Hope you like it >-<

tumblr_o1jlxmVjj21u0tl04o1_540.png

On 1/26/2016 at 1:09 AM, CaptainLazy said:

tumblr_o1jszq19dF1ud5t7ko1_1280.png

AHH! I love them so much! \( > u < )/  Sorry I haven't been on the forums for a few days! I'll get to drawing your characters soon! 

Archived