OMG DMs have deleted my level 28 Main character

VascoNZ

I submitted a ticket to have my level 14 character on Mushin deleted and have his name transferred to my level 28 character on Soha.  Result - my level 28 character was deleted from Soha and my level 14 on Mushin was left as is.

?????  I  am speechless as most of my time since the start of pre-launch and since launch has been on the Soha character!

I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER at the moment.  I can only hope that my ticket to get my GM deleted character reinstated is successful but somehow I suspect he will not be!

32 minutes ago, ColdFeels said:

send a ticket telling them the mistake

41 minutes ago, VascoNZ said:

... I can only hope that my ticket to get my GM deleted character reinstated is successful but somehow I suspect he will not be!

EDIT:

VascoNZ said:
"...my (submitted) ticket..."

10 minutes ago, VascoNZ said:

I submitted a ticket to have my level 14 character on Mushin deleted and have his name transferred to my level 28 character on Soha.  Result - my level 28 character was deleted from Soha and my level 14 on Mushin was left as is.

?????  I  am speechless as most of my time since the start of pre-launch and since launch has been on the Soha character!

I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER at the moment.  I can only hope that my ticket to get my GM deleted character reinstated is successful but somehow I suspect he will not be!

There were mistakes made for sure, don't panic man, just send in a ticketttttttttttttttt

The tickets been in for almost 24 hours now and nothing but silence since the auto reply saying my ticket was received.

This is my main character and it is the one I want to play on with my friends.  I would have thought a mistake like this made by NC Soft staff might have got some reply!

fun fact: there are at least 10k players on every server and if 10% of them are sending tickets, that's 1k tickets. Mistake happens, just chill out (for example, go to work and earn some $ while waiting for them to restore your character, then when your character is back, buy premium or whatever)

On 1/21/2016 at 8:51 PM, Laminis said:

Have you guys considered character transfer? Just wondering!

IIRC there was a post by one of the staff that said the system the game runs on doesn't support server transfers unlike other games which is unfortunately why their staff needs to manually do these transfers.

Archived