A Few Questions Before I Get too Into This

Farii

1. Is there a list of all of the servers on the website? Before I delete my mushin character I kind of want to know which one's the least crowded... Q-Q;
  2. I waited last night, all night in a que, only to DC(?) at the loading screen... Is that a common problem or something I should worry about on my end?
  3. Does this game have guilds?
  4. And finally, does anyone have any tips for playing a summoner once I do get into it?

3 hours ago, Farii said:
  1. Is there a list of all of the servers on the website? Before I delete my mushin character I kind of want to know which one's the least crowded... Q-Q;
  2. I waited last night, all night in a que, only to DC(?) at the loading screen... Is that a common problem or something I should worry about on my end?
  3. Does this game have guilds?
  4. And finally, does anyone have any tips for playing a summoner once I do get into it?

1. As of now I don't believe there is one available to the public. For the latest updates check https://twitter.com/bladeandsoul With the 4+ new servers coming in a few hours, one of those 4 would be best suitable for you I assume

2. It has been happening to multiple players. Next time you get to log in, lower and turn off everything in your video settings and save for the next time you log on

3. Yes, clans are important judging from the dungeons and diversity of professions, most likely needed to progress at endgame.

4. One of many guides http://www.bladeandsoulguide.org/class/summoner-build/ There are pretty good ones on this forum too if you dig around

Thanks very much! QUQ
The error I keep getting is "Disconnected from the server.(1000)(132,10054)"

And, I'll try that next time.  So close to maint though so I'll just wait till tomorrow.
I ended up going with the "Soho" server... No que! Though it is like 3 am...

Archived