Found the answer!!

Kusajishi

I was very convinced that i would put my money on BnS over Black Desert Online. then these Que wait time BS pops out. looks like BDO is the way to go. $30 play for life no que. even at premium you still have to wait?? like really? yah F2P. gonna wait till BDO comes out and quit this game. For now i'll take the Pain of Queing. Just last night i waited 3 hrs to get in. then i got kicked out from the server.. really i was glad you showed your true intention of forcing people to go premium from the very first day.

PS

Gold bots!!? Right from the very first day!! really?? LMAO!!

4 minutes ago, Kusajishi said:

I was very convinced that i would put my money on BnS over Black Desert Online. then these Que wait time BS pops out. looks like BDO is the way to go. $30 play for life no que. even at premium you still have to wait?? like really? yah F2P. gonna wait till BDO comes out and quit this game. For now i'll take the Pain of Queing. Just last night i waited 3 hrs to get in. then i got kicked out from the server.. really i was glad you showed your true intention of forcing people to go premium from the very first day.

PS

Im currently on the beta which ends the 22nd bro i promise you you wont regret that 30 dollar purchase for BDO!

So tired of these QQ posts, people complaining about FREE stuff - wtf is wrong with you lot. Even said it in your own paragraph you can't wait to play a game you PAID $30 for, if everyone paid $30 to BnS I'm sure they would be in a much better position to support their game.

TBH, it won't surprise me if BDO has que times on release day, t**ts here will still complain on BDO forums and guess what, you PAID for that game whereas you didn't pay S**T ALL for this game, so stop crying like a lil b***h

Queue times will be gone in a week or two....its just like Archage opening weeks, People are very hyped and are all over the game, but in a few weeks people with either be maxed out and get bored, or people will just be bored with the game then quit....its how MMO's work, now stop whining about Queue's when it happens on every new mmo in the first 2 weeks

6 hours ago, Kusajishi said:

PS

That is very interesting actually. I wonder what the situation was for the founders that got a few days head start, did they witness gold sellers as well during that duration? If so how did gold farmers have access?

7 hours ago, Kusajishi said:

PS

Ok, bye.

1 hour ago, usedtoplayCS said:

That is very interesting actually. I wonder what the situation was for the founders that got a few days head start, did they witness gold sellers as well during that duration? If so how did gold farmers have access?

No gold bots on headstart i can confirm cause i play from friday.

PS

One less toxic guy and one free spot in queue. Close the door when you're out.

PS

BDO isn't out yet I think .

So here sucks because he is cheap pleb but there is ok because he paid for it.

Inbefore Queue in BDO first week and same shit all over again.

We founders paid and are not any better - we have queue too,but unlike you,we don't QQ that much(most anyway).It's not my first release and it's not my first queue,and I have seen worse - how about a p2p game with 4h queue at evening? No premium Queue because,well is p2p.Here atleast you have shortcut how to avoid plebs...and it's cheap.$30 are worth of 2 month and something Premium.By that time the hype will be over and we are gonna enjoy our new content,friends,pvp and so on.While you can go play this thing BDO which beside graphic offer little to nothing.The PVP is god awful.After 5 min watching open raids or pvp it just make me sick.Watched 1v1 - who has more pots he win.Such amazing tactic...

However you crying plebs should be gone for the good of everybody else,we will be fine without you,and also mean less queue for us.Thank you and have fun.

there are queues are in every mmo launch, nothing new there, the thing they could actually make better is what happens if you dc or crash... game is fast to start, but the file check and logging in (gotta type that pw every time) plus you gotta requeue again :( 5-10min time to reconnect without queue would be awesome, random crashes and dc's wouldn't *cricket* people off as much

1 hour ago, usedtoplayCS said:

yes there were tons of gold sellers since few minutes after headstart on yehara server. and the amount of them is rising!

1 minute ago, Pannda said:

yes there were tons of gold sellers since few minutes after headstart on yehara server. and the amount of them is rising!

Yea im from Yehara too, I agree its quite crazy.

Sometimes you wonder why they do it when the collective effort makes the chat move up so fast that not a single word can be read. Ineffective to say the least.

sadly they do make tons of money doing it. most times all posts are for the same gold seller. so im guessing it dont matter how fast the chat goes it still catches peoples eyes. and there still is that scroll up option >.<  people just need to not support these gold traders. dont be so crazy in wanting so much in game gold. supporting them will kill the games you love.

8 hours ago, Kusajishi said:

PS

Any chance i can have your stuff before you go? Thanks dudebro.

8 hours ago, Kusajishi said:

PS

One pleb less, bye.

2 hours ago, usedtoplayCS said:

as a founder, i did not see any gold spam bots, untill the 2nd day of official release

Archived