Tired Of It

GnGoons

Im so sick of people defending NCsoft (Or ANY company) over this. People saying stop complaining about queues but they take the time to complain about others complaining? OK GG! There is NO excuse in 2016 you can use for what is going on with the Queue times. People keep talking about WoW and blizzard but if you remember Blizzard had 10 new servers up the next day to fix this issue! We are not talking about a POOR company NCsoft is a billion dollar company. Personally i think this was all planned to get as many people to purchase there so called PACKS as they could only now people who have purchased are still sitting in Queues that are 200 to 500. Frankly im over it and uninstalled ill just continue playing Black Deserts beta till it ends on the 22nd then find something else to occupy my time.

7 minutes ago, GnGoons said:

Im so sick of people defending NCsoft (Or ANY company) over this. People saying stop complaining about queues but they take the time to complain about others complaining? OK GG! There is NO excuse in 2016 you can use for what is going on with the Queue times. People keep talking about WoW and blizzard but if you remember Blizzard had 10 new servers up the next day to fix this issue! We are not talking about a POOR company NCsoft is a billion dollar company. Personally i think this was all planned to get as many people to purchase there so called PACKS as they could only now people who have purchased are still sitting in Queues that are 200 to 500. Frankly im over it and uninstalled ill just continue playing Black Deserts beta till it ends on the 22nd then find something else to occupy my time.

That sound about right. Sounds like you are making the best decision for yourself, instead of creating all this stress out of thin air. Then again, coming back to the game at a more developed stage could be the answer. In a few hours they will actually be implementing a plethora of new servers, perhaps this will accommodate you. 

Archived