Day 2: Still can't purchase anything with NCoin

Enamour

just tried to purchase premium and it gave me an error, couldn't process credit card. Then tried to login to my ncsoft account to verify card details [even though i know they are fine] and got an error saying there was an issue on their end. Guessing they are getting crushed due to insane queueing and folks trying to purchase memberships. Funny how not one single game company can ever get launches right. Hope they already have their extra server racks built out to add capacity to reduce queues or this is gonna suck even more.

8 minutes ago, QueenSheba said:

You're probably doing something wrong. 

There's literally no way to do this wrong.

7RcUV1S.jpg

21 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hey guys, can you please reach out to Customer Support with your issue? They can look into what's going on with your account.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Sent one in (wasn't sure so put it under Billing). Thank you for a reply (although in hindsight I probably should have done this first).

Now I have 2 tickets open T_T

Just now, QueenSheba said:

Well you should probably find out what the limit is before assuming that something is broken. I mean the message is outright telling you what the problem is and you're saying it's broken -- it's not.

How is it not when other people can purchase more? By that logic the queue incorrectly showing placement would be correct and not broken (when in actuality it was). Flawed logic.

Different countries and different purchase methods often have different default spending limits and restrictions. You'll have to talk with customer support directly to find out what your limit is and if you can increase it. Complaining about it on the forum in a vague manner like you did in your OP is a waste of everyone's time.

33 minutes ago, Enamour said:

There's literally no way to do this wrong.

7RcUV1S.jpg

Sent one in (wasn't sure so put it under Billing). Thank you for a reply (although in hindsight I probably should have done this first).

Now I have 2 tickets open T_T

yeah it wont let me buy then one of ezch of these a day so i think that 1 is the limit ..... cant even paytowin this game :/

AND another thing Just because it says its on their end DOES NOT MEAN its there fualt, they just dont have a screen that says CARD DECLINED ..... i bought a prepaid visa and it said the same thing when i used it on here... turns out the card was being DECLINED because i didnt VERIFY who i am when i activated the card and i had to send stupid NETSPEND people a copy of my Soc sec card, id and proof of adress i told them to eat my ass and they let me spend it in store only ...... SOOOOO MORAL : not always as broken as it seems

just go to Gamestop and buy a ncoin card they just released them on the 16th PLUS you get bonus items WHICH IS WEIRD WHEN MOST COMPANYS GIVE YOU BONUS ITEMS FOR AUTOPAY LOLOLOL

21 minutes ago, QueenSheba said:

Different countries and different purchase methods often have different default spending limits and restrictions. You'll have to talk with customer support directly to find out what your limit is and if you can increase it. Complaining about it on the forum in a vague manner like you did in your OP is a waste of everyone's time.

Not really considering others are having the same issue. If it's a waste of your time, don't even click on it. If your time is precious then spending time even replying should be highly disadvantageous to you. Another flawed argument.

Archived