Well i wait 85 minutes

AbsoluteTrinity

I don't have a favorite class just yet, but I think either FM or BD could be my favorite...or assassin. I like Lyns too much, so that's the only thing preventing me from making an assassin. If you couldn't tell, I really like Lyns. I really do. I'm currently in Jiwam server, but I can't log in, and I'm thinking of switching to a less populated server...

ive only played summoner and its awesome. the summoner story is sad though, and picking the cat was the hardest thing ive had to do bcuz they all were like " i hope were partners! :3" i can kill things 5 levles above me in like 3 seconds, but im still level 12, so it might no stay that way. and im sure other classes can too but idk.

4 minutes ago, Pacma said:

ive only played summoner and its awesome. the summoner story is sad though, and picking the cat was the hardest thing ive had to do bcuz they all were like " i hope were partners! :3" i can kill things 5 levles above me in like 3 seconds, but im still level 12, so it might no stay that way. and im sure other classes can too but idk.

I'm a level 17 assassin an it is very quick to take down multiple enemies at once without getting touched

Just now, MikuPikachu said:

I havent got in yet to play but I love the lyn race :D I'm trying out summoner for now and I hope I like it ^^

beware, you will cry. i wont spoil anything, but the saddest thing happened just a minutes ago :(

I'm still sorting up the appearance of my Assassin and Force Master but my favorite is Assassin as class.

Also this just got to me while watching the Blade and Soul anime, it would be awesome if we had in the future a class with pistols and guns like Jin Hazuki. :3

Archived