Progression issues for Poor unlucky player (Dungeon)

Clairvoyanes

I have been farming for a Blight staff for the entire evening and received only a bag full of other blight items instead of the staff. Farming for the blight staff had cost me all my hongmoon keys..

The first thing is that those blight items are not tradable in market. 

The second thing is that i am still figuring out how does the crafting works.

The third thing is that every single dungeon there is this blight weapon draw, however, i have noticed that most of the times it was either sword/dagger blight equipment ...

I sincerely hope the dev's would make a system to trade certain dungeon currency for those blight weapons to make it consistent for every users. Rgds

I got it after around 20 runs.. and yeah it ate most of my keys also :D

I don't know if this actually works but try to open the box in batches. I spam keys after I got 20 of those reward boxes.

At least it helps you to focus on getting the HP bonus (+400) for killing the ugly pirate 10 times.

You'd also get more money from bidding wars, lol, the last serial run I had encountered 3 bid wars on costumes and cat accessory.

Lv 30, 26 runs and STILL NO BANGLE. Seriously, I saw sword drop 6 times in a row for around 14-15 runs already. I have every class 2-3 times except bangle.

This is not RNG with so many sword dropped (sad I deleted my lv 19 sword master due to insanely skinny hand...)

yeah, The rng (Random number generator) is quite unbalanced. I beat the Blackram Narrows so many times that I just stopped counting and still haven't gotten a single Blight Staff. But I did get/ find everything else. The outfit Old Stratus Empire Armor and all the other Blight gear, I seen every single one of those pop-up but still couldn't find what I needed, the blight-staff. Which should have a rather very high percentage to pop-up since I am a summoner and all. But yet, what pop's up the most are the Blade Dancer, Kung Fu Master, and the Destroyer's blight gear. Which I can't even trade to the members who need those items in my party because they are untradeable items. So I always end up selling them to a merchant or such.

I decided to just stop trying to get the Blight Staff for now, I spent the past day and a half grinding for it. I'll just wait for the Developers to fix there rng because where it stands right now, it shafts all summoners 

4 minutes ago, 1mirg said:

yeah, The rng (Random number generator) is quite unbalanced. I beat the Blackram Narrows so many times that I just stopped counting and still haven't gotten a single Blight Staff. But I did get/ find everything else. The outfit Old Stratus Empire Armor and all the other Blight gear, I seen every single one of those pop-up but still couldn't find what I needed, the blight-staff. Which should have a rather very high percentage to pop-up since I am a summoner and all. But yet, what pop's up the most are the Blade Dancer, Kung Fu Master, and the Destroyer's blight gear. Which I can't even trade to the members who need those items in my party because they are untradeable items. So I always end up selling them to a merchant or such.

I decided to just stop trying to get the Blight Staff for now, I spent the past day and a half grinding for it. I'll just wait for the Developers to fix there rng because where it stands right now, it shafts all summoners 

How weird. I ran it like 40 times last night looking for the outfit and there was bout 4 summoner weapons in those 40 runs. And costume only dropped once and lots of wizard equips dropped which is dumb since that class is not even out yet XD! But I hope you find one soon! Dont give up!

That's how the dungeon is. I finished all my keys, including at least 4 days of daily quests and got up from level 20 to 24 without doing anything else, I got at least twice every single weapon, walrock's included, except for the sword I need. It's kinda frustrating. Also I'm loaded with those viridian stones for that store with nothing useful in it.

If you guys were looking for blue upgrade equipments, you could/should purchase it in the Market Place (f5) as from my perspective being an unlucky player.... I would rather spent the few silver and getting my items ready than to spend time and Key (extra currencies) to open the blue boxes. I will do the respective dungeons once for the dailies and thats all. Personally for myself, i am currently a lvl 40 Summoner. The only issue i am facing was getting my staffs as the accessories are guaranteed to appear in every dungeon runs. We should be saving our keys for the next purple dungeon (Tomb of the Exile) for the Purple boxes which if likely to be the current end game dungeon. Good luck to all of us! 

One of the ways to solve the current problem we are facing is to enable trading for these equipment. Hopefully, there will be an update on this issue. 

54 minutes ago, Clairvoyanes said:

One of the ways to solve the current problem we are facing is to enable trading for these equipment. Hopefully, there will be an update on this issue.

Hopefully, they will. But I don't have my hopes high on that they will. 

Archived