afk auto kick

tsukishi

1 hour ago, kingvallard said:

about 15 minutes. Sadly if you've been online since before the patch you're immune. Hence the game's score on metacritic and the rage quitting of totalbiscuit. NCsoft is killing the game with their milking of subs. Note the amount of people afk in jade.

I have literally never played this game. I just got an account today. Ragequitting a game I have never even loaded before would be an impressive feat though, something to strive for certainly, a goal in life.

You're talking out of your arse, stop it.

8 hours ago, TotalBiscuit said:

I have literally never played this game. I just got an account today. Ragequitting a game I have never even loaded before would be an impressive feat though, something to strive for certainly, a goal in life.

You're talking out of your arse, stop it.

Making an account to impersonate a reviewer is pretty lame bro. TB reviewed blade and soul back in 2011 and 2014 and recently took down his video on it. I feel like people forget there's more than 1 version of BnS (even though I meant to say  TheLazyPeon (i get them mixed up)). You by attempting to call my bluff you accidentally furthered my point lol. 

1 hour ago, kingvallard said:

Making an account to impersonate a reviewer is pretty lame bro. TB reviewed blade and soul back in 2011 and 2014 and recently took down his video on it. I feel like people forget there's more than 1 version of BnS (even though I meant to say  TheLazyPeon (i get them mixed up)). You by attempting to call my bluff you accidentally furthered my point lol. 

That moment when that is in fact, the real TotalBiscuit, and this conversation is now on imgur and Twitter. Welp.

26 minutes ago, Taser9001 said:

That moment when that is in fact, the real TotalBiscuit, and this conversation is now on imgur and Twitter. Welp.

I stand corrected. Doesn't change his lie either though. TB has been posting about BnS since 2011. I was under the impression his account name was cynicalbrit though and his characters totalbiscuit.

2 hours ago, kingvallard said:

13 hours ago, kingvallard said:

2 hours ago, kingvallard said:

STOP....

LYING....

I haven't EVER spoken about Blade and Soul in a video nor have I have never posted about Blade and Soul at any point. The game wasn't even on my radar until a couple of weeks ago. I didn't even know it was a game, I thought it was an anime up until that point. If for some reason there was in fact an account on this forum called Cynicalbrit, that person is an impersonator. I mean hell, I basically quit MMOs in 2012 after I left WoW, why the hell would I post about Blade and Soul for years?

Is there a term for going beyond doubling down? Tripling down? If you keep digging this hole you'll eventually reach Australia.

27 minutes ago, kingvallard said:

I stand corrected. Doesn't change his lie either though. TB has been posting about BnS since 2011. I was under the impression his account name was cynicalbrit though and his characters totalbiscuit.

He can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure he has never done a video that on a game that wasn't released in the west, he did videos on Tera, maybe your confusing the two. I mean why would he, the large portion of his audiences wouldn't care about a game they couldn't play.

His starcraft channel was called cynicalbrit (I believe) but is now TotalBiscuit, his main channel still uses the username TotalHalibut.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalBiscuit

https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut

2 hours ago, TotalBiscuit said:

STOP....

LYING....

I haven't EVER spoken about Blade and Soul in a video nor have I have never posted about Blade and Soul at any point. The game wasn't even on my radar until a couple of weeks ago. I didn't even know it was a game, I thought it was an anime up until that point. If for some reason there was in fact an account on this forum called Cynicalbrit, that person is an impersonator. I mean hell, I basically quit MMOs in 2012 after I left WoW, why the hell would I post about Blade and Soul for years?

Is there a term for going beyond doubling down? Tripling down? If you keep digging this hole you'll eventually reach Australia.

This made me doubt your authenticity.  TB never quit MMOs.  He talked constantly about how much money he was wasting on STO for the longest time (in 2014? 2015? I forget), and most recently has been raving about how he and Jenna are getting back into Warframe with Sinvicta.

18 minutes ago, Callback said:

If you want to be a TB impersonator, you could at least watch his show.  Of course TB never quit MMOs.  He talked constantly about how much money he was wasting on STO for the longest time (in 2014? 2015?), and most recently has been raving about how he and Jenna are getting back into Warframe with Sinvicta.

That is the real Totalbiscuit.
You may now facepalm at yourself.

27 minutes ago, Callback said:

If you want to be a TB impersonator, you could at least watch his show.  Of course TB never quit MMOs.  He talked constantly about how much money he was wasting on STO for the longest time (in 2014? 2015?), and most recently has been raving about how he and Jenna are getting back into Warframe with Sinvicta.

Was about to post what blitzRabbit just did, but it add to it, your STO comment is fair, but it's not a traditional MMO, and Warframe is most definitely not an MMO, it's a co-op game, hell I play it in solo mode. Instanced based games with no overworld, where you only play with a small number of people at a time are not MMOs even if they claim to be, because there no Massive Multiplayer, it's just Multiplayer.

18 minutes ago, blitzRabbit said:

That is the real Totalbiscuit.
You may now facepalm at yourself.

Interesting. (I actually had to double check that that was indeed his since he mainly plugs the CynicalBrit Twitter)  You do have to admit the MMO comment was pretty confusing tho, and skepticism should generally be the default setting when facing claims like this.

16 hours ago, kingvallard said:

about 15 minutes.

Wrong. I stayed online for 20+ mins and haven't been kicked.

Can we get the exact amount of time until we get kicked please? So much false information spread around.

29 minutes ago, Skid said:

Was about to post what blitzRabbit just did, but it add to it, your STO comment is fair, but it's not a traditional MMO, and Warframe is most definitely not an MMO, it's a co-op game, hell I play it in solo mode. Instanced based games with no overworld, where you only play with a small number of people at a time are not MMOs even if they claim to be, because there no Massive Multiplayer, it's just Multiplayer.

Wasn't the original Guild Wars instanced, tho?  Anything outside of towns, the whole "open world" was only in instanced sessions with your party as far as I remember.

Game genres/terms have never really been black and white.  I'm sure there's room to argue both ways.

2 hours ago, Rysa said:

Wrong. I stayed online for 20+ mins and haven't been kicked.

Can we get the exact amount of time until we get kicked please? So much false information spread around.

I was AFK for a little over an hour and didn't get kicked. I then went afk for 90 minutes and had been kicked.

Archived