Whats the secret to make the launcher actually download?

Mansome

Hi all I am having a lot of trouble patching this game. I can't get the launcher to start download. It all started with the recent patch. It just acts like its going to download and my speed goes down to actual bytes then zero. Any idea on whats going on here?

Keep the launcher up. the speed will go down to zero for maybe 5-20 minutes (thats what its been doing for me) but itll pick back up, download a little bit, rinse and repeat. Overall, you will be waiting a loooong time for anything to download. I've been downloading 3 gigs since yesterday.

Logically speaking, I would say leave it on all night. However, I am extremely paranoid since my download failed 4 times in a row exactly 1% later after i left my computer to afk/sleep, and only downloads when I'm actually at the computer. So I would say do whatever you wish.

that happened to me, when my computer screen turned off, i had to restard. the tiniest thing made the download restarrt. it was annoying. i had to stay awake for hours, mk=aking sure nobody touce=hed my laptop, andthat it screen didnt come off. then it downloaded

Archived