Moonwater Transformation Stone

AshofKetchums

4 hours ago, Jenkosaurus said:

Why are you "Farming" for the recipe drop for the Moonwater Transformation stone? Just get Soul Wardens to Rank 3... you automatically learn how to make it ^^

Heh, OFC you automatically learn it. The recepie you need is for Merry Potters to make Premium Tempered Refiners. Without it you cannot make stones. 

Sure, you can always buy 5 refiners from market but last time I checked they cost like 15-17g.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the same boat as some of the commenters in this thread when I first hit 45.  The amount of gold needed to upgrade or the amount of time to craft the things I needed was going to take 7+ days for 2 lvl.   I was overwhelmed.  

But don't fret.   I've been 45 roughly 10 days.  Grinding out dailies for gold, farming for mats, dungeoning for recipes.   

Without much effort I've upgraded to a true profane weapon, started stock piling soulstones (48 atm), and I'm sitting on 15g with a 14g gem in my bag waiting to be sold.  It's fine guys... Just do ur dailies and farm ur e fleets, black ram, mw dailies and brightstone. 

Already got all the gold to upgrade it once. Now that I have to go on Profane I need another Moonwater Trans Stone and another 2.5 gold to make it. If anything I would ask for the option of buying it through Hong moon Store. That will make lots of profit for them and all they have to do is keep updating in game contents. I'd love to see one more map other than Moonwater.

1 hour ago, ExNotes said:

Already got all the gold to upgrade it once. Now that I have to go on Profane I need another Moonwater Trans Stone and another 2.5 gold to make it. If anything I would ask for the option of buying it through Hong moon Store. That will make lots of profit for them and all they have to do is keep updating in game contents. I'd love to see one more map other than Moonwater.

Are you asking moonwater transformation stones purchasable from store or what?

If so absolutely NO.

And what do you mean map other than moonwater? Zone? If so we're getting next expansion Silverforst this year. Which brings us new zone and level 50cap plus other stuff

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jinjii said:

No...no you don't.

Please see below as you clearly didn't read above

On 31/01/2016 at 1:45 AM, Bartas said:

Heh, OFC you automatically learn it. The recepie you need is for Merry Potters to make Premium Tempered Refiners. Without it you cannot make stones. 

Sure, you can always buy 5 refiners from market but last time I checked they cost like 15-17g.

17 hours ago, ARX7 said:

Please see below as you clearly didn't read above

My point still stands, you need the recipe to make the stones in their entirety. You have to have to have recipe to make the stones.  The person I commented to said you automatically learn it, you don't need to get the recipe.  Without them being clearer, it seemed they thought you didn't need the recipe for the entire process.

try putting things into context before you jump down my throat.

• 1 month later...

I agree this is bad design. I just stopped playing not going to go through the mess and I know the mrket is manipulated by the gold spammer and bots whiich makes me feel worse. 9 gold for 1 stone. I am a level 42 and barely have 3 gold

On 1/31/2016 at 3:25 PM, Prototypemind said:

I saw that apparently they did away with this because the botters were exploiting the free stone. I don't understand why they didn't simply make it bound to character, it would have solved the issue.

Surprise surprise, some pitiful attempt to hinder the bots ended up hurting players more. Sigh...whoever gated the ability to make these things behind Lv45 content to upgrade a Lv36 weapon should have been fired.

The economy is so screwed up it is pitiful. Action Hall bot buy up every cheap item as soon as it is posted and then repost them at highly inflated prices.  Getting gold in this game is not easy at all compared to others. I wish that maybe they would have gold drop off mobs then maybe I could afford to upgrade my equipment. But until something is done I will just have to settle for my weak ass crap.

I absolutely agree they should put MTS in their surveys. The Infernal to True Profane costs one Stone and the True Profane to Awakened Profane costs another stone. Since Infernal Accessories go straight to Siren and you need to do Purple dungeons for them anyway, they don't require Stones from survey for their progression. I think there should at least be enough Stones in a survey for players to upgrade their weapon up to Awakened Profane stage as it is a minimum of what's required for Silverfrost Mountains content (even though a lot of things still kill you even with those on). I think this is absolutely necessary, never matter that bots could exploit it.

I have an alt who is currently sitting in Cinderlands at level 42. I am forcing her to stay there to get all the associated achievements (at least when it comes to collecting things there) so that I wouldn't have to return there on max level. I have also started making some gold there (already have 4 Gold and going up to 5) so I will surely have enough to buy at least one MTS when I get to the point where I need to farm Hujikar. Also, I am going to stay in MWP as well, at least until I can collect enough things there to earn my achievements. But the thing is, while I am going to earn some buck there, most of the people won't, or don't have time to force their characters to stay in a zone just to get everything done there. Hell, people even skip blue, optional quests, just to get to the end faster. That's why I think that MTS should be included in Surveys, even if it just is two stones (the minimum for you to do Silverfrost w/o problem) and even though bots could use this for their own purposes.

Actually, someone mentioned AP stat should be removed from all gear, aside from your Hongmoon Weapon. That way, you can also combat bots because they would have to upgrade their weapons and not stick with those from higher level areas. And since we, legitimate players need those weapons only for upgrade and breakthrough anyway, well, no harm done on us. If nothing, they could significantly reduce the AP on those weapons so that they are redundant for anything aside from upgrading your equipment.

• 2 months later...

Archived