Moonwater Transformation Stone

AshofKetchums

Wait, wait...the game has been officially released for like... 4 days now and people are crying about how hard it is to get end game gear?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahaha!  I hope they make the materials twice as hard to get and double the amount needed...  The fact that these items are even out there already speaks poorly to the games longevity.  GTFO and farm like everyone else needs to.  Unbelievable that people are coming to the forums and crying about the difficulty of acquiring items to make end game gear better less the a week out from the games launch date.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't even about making "end game gear" or whatnot, it is that people are getting gated unncessarily by components.

You talk about gaming longevity but how long are people gonna keep playing if they are like "Oh I can't even progress without passing these stupid requirements, I'm going to go play another game?" 

In CBT it was hardly a problem cuz you got them through surveys. Now though? You're boned hard.

If you got everything through surveys, the game would be over in no-time, use your craft guild to make money and buy the stones, or make them. In the end, all MMORPG games result in grinding for the best gear, because it is the best gear. That'll never change

6 hours ago, Kaysorian said:

Wait, wait...the game has been officially released for like... 4 days now and people are crying about how hard it is to get end game gear?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahaha!  I hope they make the materials twice as hard to get and double the amount needed...  The fact that these items are even out there already speaks poorly to the games longevity.  GTFO and farm like everyone else needs to.  Unbelievable that people are coming to the forums and crying about the difficulty of acquiring items to make end game gear better less the a week out from the games launch date.

its clear u are new. u are probably also from wow. this is an example of getting 3/4 th of the way to max and being UNABLE to put any new gear on. do u call that end game? keeping ur gear up to date? well most ppl dont. sorry ur a very very tiny minority! there are like 5 levels of evolution after u get it to lvl 45, not even counting all the farming/grinding to get it to +10 each cycle. no one wants anything handed to them. they want to be able to progress. even in vanila wow at this point ppl were already working on BRS and what was later called .5 tier. so dont act all high and mighty. this is not new by any standard.

If they didnt give transformation stones before then no one would be complaining. It is strange how they say "heres the stones u need to upgrade yer weps." then turn around and say "oh u need the last one u gotta work for it" I mean it is what it is im not like OMGWDF?????  It does seems strange but eh gotta start grinding out dem professions 

You guys just need to find a good clan and work together, that's what clans are for in this game. My clan on Poharan is nearly done maxing out 30 peoples weapons, we grinded a recipe early on and have been crafting for a few days and soon will go get more recipes. TBH its 100 times easier working together because getting 110 soulstones and 15 moonwater tears for the refiner and trans stone would be a ton of work alone.

It just sucks that every upgrade is gated behind a *cricket*ing rng crafting drop. The lucky ones who got it make hundreds of gold and fully upgrade their gear. The rest of us scrounge around for 5g a day to buy their crafts to upgrade our gear. I'd rather grind a dungeon all day for my own drop than pay lucky people for their overpriced shit.

This might actually kill the game, you dont leave people with lvl 36 weapons and trow them to the marketplace wolves as only way to upgrade.. or force people to craft. Should be a way to get a good weapon in a dungeon, i never craft much or play the market game. Have worked fine the last 10 mmos and dont plan to change.

So you're saying the only way to overlap the moonwater stone wall is to farm a recipe that probably has a 0.0001% chance to drop while said recipe will most likely cost 20g+ to the top bidder? Freaking ridiculous if you ask me, and a perfect way to turn most people off from the game all in all.

It's still ridiculous to remove it from the survey. At least a single one for our weapon would have been fair. To let other higher level players almost completely dictate the cost and ability to upgrade our weapons is an ass move. It's ridiculous. Work to earn the rest that are needed over time, but when players are used to having at least one of the needed materials then to take it away is very bad form. At worst it should be able to be gotten through a side quest.

Just wait another week and you'll get it for 3g and if you can't wait, use that time to craft them.

Also for people thinking you only need one so how dare they remove it from the survey, i got news fer ya! Takes 5 to evolve EACH accessory as well.

On 21/01/2016 at 8:24 AM, PrinceMark said:

>,..,<

wait at least a month...dont rush it guys ^__^

+ this

prices are dropping day by day, All that is happening is alot of players who had early access and maxed their profs are cashing in on everyone else trying to get their weapons maxed, there is no rush , take your time, work on other things that dont cost for now, things like these stones that you are paying 10 gold+ for now will be like 2 gold in a few weeks and by that time you should have obtained all the evolution weapons you will need to make 5 or more evolutions for the same cost

You can literally make 6-8 gold a day doing all your dailies. Which means in 1-2 days you can buy one stone.

I've done all the dungeons including PoH 6 man as a KFM with only Awakened Infernal Gauntlet. Saved up over 40 gold in the process and bought mats to craft 10.

It isn't even much of a grind as people make it out to be.

1 minute ago, 882223_1452550488 said:

I am now stuck in the on that phase where i need the stone to make the True Infernal Sword - Stage 1 (red color blade) and probably for future upgrades and i dont want to grind to get to gold coins to buy off in the market....to expensive still is....

Well they're not just going to fall into your lap lol Also, by grinding you mean, just doing dailies that give you near 5g a day, a few days and you'll get it.  

Is it that hard to get? No.

Should it have been included? i think so seems very odd that they give u a viridian and cinderlands one but then all of a sudden they like "yea u gotta actually WORK for this one" which isnt really a problem but it jus kinda anoying and very very time consuming. But still getting the money to get it isnt hard the price of it is crashing hard so few days itll only be worth like 3-4g

Join a guild with a good leader? I am a guild leader with the Merry Potter recipe and I give my Moonwater transformation stones to my members that assist with supplying some of the mats required depending on what we need. ie: I give them one moonwater transformation stone for sending me 10 soulstones, I think thats a pretty good deal :D

On 21/1/2016 at 8:27 AM, Blayz said:

WTF were they thinking by removing all of the Moonwater Trans Stones from Quest/Survery rewards? On Mushin currently stones selling for 12-13g a piece which is at least 5x what most players have when you reach the point when your weapon requires 1 stone for evolution the first time (not to mention the additional 2g+ fee just for evolving). Maybe removing the stones from rewards was in effort to make the Soul Warden profession more profitable, but they went too far. The vast majority have reached a wall where they can no longer upgrade their weapon due to this. Maybe if we had 50 content and had access to the dailies in Silverfrost Mountains which actually allows you to start earning some decent gold per day. Please fix this BS.

Pls you should stop playing BNS. I want to play this game for months and maybe years.

Archived