Moonwater Transformation Stone

AshofKetchums

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Jinjii said:

Well they're not just going to fall into your lap lol Also, by grinding you mean, just doing dailies that give you near 5g a day, a few days and you'll get it.  

I know it wont fall into my lap...and honestly i have no idea why i chose the Forgekeepers of Weapons when they are just skins...anyway...i will have to abandon that Weapons Crafting skill...to the Soul Warden guild and try to Level it up not fast cuz i need to grind them materials

2 minutes ago, 882223_1452550488 said:

I know it wont fall into my lap...and honestly i have no idea why i chose the Forgekeepers of Weapons when they are just skins...anyway...i will have to abandon that Weapons Crafting skill...to the Soul Warden guild and try to Level it up not fast cuz i need to grind them materials

I will say, prices are falling fast and at 45, getting 5-8g a day by doing the dailies will enable you to buy the items you need.

Just now, Jinjii said:

I will say, prices are falling fast and at 45, getting 5-8g a day by doing the dailies will enable you to buy the items you need.

i know about that....just trying to not rely on the market place as much as possible...but anyway yeah <----still a noob about it....so don't judge me lulz

how long does it take to do that many dailies?

im not opposed to farming up just gold and buying what i need, but on further evolutions don't you need like 10-20 of these damn things? thats....a lot. not to mention the gold needed to level it up, or the other mats

Well if you do the dailies in the misty woods watchtower area, the 4 dungeons for lvl 45 and the 24 man instance, you can get a sizable amount of gold. I have my weapon at "True Profane Sword +10"... my problem is not the moonwater stones... it's the damn soul stones needed to craft the stones and upgrade my accessories and weapon. My weapon currently needs 4 moonwater stones, 70 Soul stones and like 5 Naryu purple coins. I have the coins, I can buy the stones after a couple of days.. but soul stones are just so damn expensive. 

Any help? The 70 soul stones I need would cost about 10 gold... 7 gold for the stones, each. Now I'm at 34 gold... 

This is damn retarded!

They give us the tranform stone on each other quest while we level up and when we get to 40+, then they stop and we have to buy the stone on market.. yea right, the stone cost 8G on my server...

PAY TO WIN HAS ALSO NOW WON WHO GETS TO UPGRADE THEIR ITEMS AFTER LEVEL 40!!

AND YES, IT IS PAY TO WIN! BECAUSE WHEN YOU BUY ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY AND SELL THEM INGAME TO GET INGAME GOLD, THEN YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH GET EVERYTHING IN THE GAME AND MAKE SURE NO PLAYER GETS IT TOO! Because you can ALWAY outbid the other player since YOU have endless amount of gold.

Gam,e has just turned into trash. Thank you so much NCSoft, that you ruined the joy i had in this game.

3 hours ago, Bardo said:

This is damn retarded!

They give us the tranform stone on each other quest while we level up and when we get to 40+, then they stop and we have to buy the stone on market.. yea right, the stone cost 8G on my server...

PAY TO WIN HAS ALSO NOW WON WHO GETS TO UPGRADE THEIR ITEMS AFTER LEVEL 40!!

AND YES, IT IS PAY TO WIN! BECAUSE WHEN YOU BUY ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY AND SELL THEM INGAME TO GET INGAME GOLD, THEN YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH GET EVERYTHING IN THE GAME AND MAKE SURE NO PLAYER GETS IT TOO! Because you can ALWAY outbid the other player since YOU have endless amount of gold.

Gam,e has just turned into trash. Thank you so much NCSoft, that you ruined the joy i had in this game.

You do realize, you get money when people greatly outbid you? Go farm some Blackram Supply Chain (4 man, if you're decent) and you will see people pay upwards of 16g for costumes. Thats around 5g you get, in a single run. Plus, you get an average of 9g per day by doing all your 40 dailies. So no, it is not pay to win. It is Lv45 grinding, if you expect an endgame to hand everything to you without working for it, then you're looking at it the wrong way. And the items that are buyable in the cash shop do not come close to being worth salvaging (if you're talking about costumes for fabric) or selling miscellaneous items (too low for the silver, as they're easily obtained through grinding). 

Plus, soulstones are going for around 35s a piece, and you get around 20 of them a day by doing your dailies. That is an easy extra 7g right there. So by just doing your quests you can easily get an enormous amount of gold. 

Simply put it is not pay to win. If you have been watching the market, you can obviously see the prices have been going down w/ the influx of players. If you don't have money right now, wait and buy it later. Or stop wasting time arguing that you don't have money, and farm for the easily obtainable 15g in the 3 hours of gameplay that it will take you to get.

Sincerely ...

Actually, P2W screaming is happening. Normal gameplay can only offer players an indecent income which means players must spend a huge amount of time in clearing trash daily quest. Otherwise you are *cricket*ed up by the unbelievable high gear upgrade price. Hence, the only way to get rid of this situation, gold purchase is indeed. Who is the happiest group? I'm sure player group is not, also the NCwest. Cuz this can only keep those P2W PLAYERS, which are the minority IMO. In fact, this kinda thing had already happened in KR and CN servers. After the gear upgrading ladder plan was released, leveling-up has been changed to a pretty smooth process. However, the drawback is, not only the useless loot , but also the UNSMOOTH gear upgrading process. If this situation is not changed in a short time, I believe the only way to ease players themselves is AFK. Apparently, if someone is still addicted to this game and do not want to P2W, he/she can wait the gold price going down and the time could be half a year or even longer while players are losing.

it's crazy that were not getting atleast 1 moonwater stone. 

i mean i wanna upgrade my weapon during leveling here. 

but i got like 2 gold and i can't pay 8 gold for a stone and then pay another 2 gold for the transformation.

they should have thought about this before removing it from quest/survey

At lvl 45 with 36 gear every class is completely can take any mobs do any quest with exclusion of 6 end game dungeons, but lvl 45 dailys gives 50¬ silver easily once you get your weapon upped blackram sup chain dailys sum up 2.5 gold just from  silver alone so its not that big of a grind I really dont see why these kids cry here now, thats end game content you have to put at least some effort this is mmo not a single player game, unless you would be happier if they changed some name like 36 gear to 45 and what they should call current 45 gear? well to make you all kids calm they can call it 45+ and then maybe 45++? srsly calm down and put some effort you never are too weak to do quests daily or story so i dont understand what are they talking about, needing to create alts? seriously? that doesn't make any sense at all?

Simply put you want good stuff in this game you gotta work for it. I'm glad there's no pay to win aspect in this game you actually get to feel accomplished for what you work your ass off for.  You want transformation stones to get your wpn top tier grind for it. It only took me a week to cap my wpn just gotta put forth the effort to get what you want.

First of all: the marketplace is cross-realm so we have all the same prices.

Then: the stone cost only 6-8g now.

You can make 10 of them every 24 hours. You need:

5x Refiner (something between 2-3g each)

100x Soulstones (33-35s each)

10x Moonwater Tears (30s each)

I'm not counting the earth thing, cause it isn't relevant for the costs.

Last time I was ingame (today at 5am Berlin, Germany) one Moonwater Transformation Stone was at 7,3g.

Lets do math:

in: (5*2,5) + (100*0,33) + (10*0,30) = 48,5

out: 10*7,3 =73

profit without taxes which ARE there: 73 - 48,5 = 24,5

Sooooo. You lost 24 hours and made as profit something like 24g. That's like 2,4g per stone. Yeah. Totally over the top *sarcasm off*

No. I'm not a Potter. I'm Alchemist and Earthseeker. I'm not even 45 now. I just arrived in Hogshead and hit 42. All my jewelery is up to "you need 5 Moonwater Transformation Stones" and I just upgraded my Staff over the first stone and need 1g to make it through the next upgrade. I already hit it and have the staff for it, just not the damn fee.

Stop whining. I have professions with no point whatsoever at this point in the game, I am not 45 an I was still able to buy 1 damn stone.

3 hours ago, Diorbhail said:

First of all: the marketplace is cross-realm so we have all the same prices.

Then: the stone cost only 6-8g now.

You can make 10 of them every 24 hours. You need:

5x Refiner (something between 2-3g each)

100x Soulstones (33-35s each)

10x Moonwater Tears (30s each)

I'm not counting the earth thing, cause it isn't relevant for the costs.

Last time I was ingame (today at 5am Berlin, Germany) one Moonwater Transformation Stone was at 7,3g.

Lets do math:

in: (5*2,5) + (100*0,33) + (10*0,30) = 48,5

out: 10*7,3 =73

profit without taxes which ARE there: 73 - 48,5 = 24,5

Sooooo. You lost 24 hours and made as profit something like 24g. That's like 2,4g per stone. Yeah. Totally over the top *sarcasm off*

No. I'm not a Potter. I'm Alchemist and Earthseeker. I'm not even 45 now. I just arrived in Hogshead and hit 42. All my jewelery is up to "you need 5 Moonwater Transformation Stones" and I just upgraded my Staff over the first stone and need 1g to make it through the next upgrade. I already hit it and have the staff for it, just not the damn fee.

Stop whining. I have professions with no point whatsoever at this point in the game, I am not 45 an I was still able to buy 1 damn stone.

Ok Mr. Wise, can you please show me, how a, for example, Silver Cauldron or Forgekeeper guy makes exactly the same profit in 24 hours as this Moonwater combo? Because if they don't, you have a serious imbalance here.

Why should any player join any other crafting guild in the game, to make few coppers per hour, when they can join Soul Wardens + Merry Potter combo and literaly extort (yes, I used this word here) a bunch of gold per day from other players via overcosted Moonwater stones? There is no reason whatsoever.

At this moment, NCsoft can pretty much scrap all other gathering and crafting proffesions, make it that every new char aoutomaticaly join Potters and Soul wardens and nobody would notice any difference.

Unless all other crafting professions can rack up the same profits as Soul Wardens from their stones, Moonwater stones will be in the need of a nerf.......

They should make so, that all mandatory equipment related stuff (i.e. transformation stones) can be crafted by ANY crafting guild in the game. With the resources required adjusted for each guild separately.

First: I'm Ms not Mr, Honey ;)

About profession: Potter is needed for everything, that's right.  But if you want to be really good in owPvP oder PvE you need things like reviving charms, 15 seconds heal potions, diamonds and buff food. But sweet love, you don't make that bunch of gold with potter. You make it with Soul Warden. My list, like you can hopefully see, is a list if you buy everything for Soul Warden. Also Radiant Ring. You have no other way to get the diamonds. So we have 3 professions just for cash and 4 for convenient goods. Wait till we have the tower and people suddenly realise: damn, I'm not that pro assasin who stays the whole time invisible... I need pots...

It's ok, that players just 2 weeks after eu/na release have no interest in not yet implemented things (well we have no real endgame now, have we?). But this don't mean it will never come. Even now a sweet little pot can save your ass ;)

Yes, I don't have that 2,4 Gold per item profit. But I'm doing well with dungeons and daylies and selling the crap the others need to make their things ;) I don't get jealous and greedy just because someone else have more than me.

39 minutes ago, Diorbhail said:

First: I'm Ms not Mr, Honey ;)

About profession: Potter is needed for everything, that's right.  But if you want to be really good in owPvP oder PvE you need things like reviving charms, 15 seconds heal potions, diamonds and buff food. But sweet love, you don't make that bunch of gold with potter. You make it with Soul Warden. My list, like you can hopefully see, is a list if you buy everything for Soul Warden. Also Radiant Ring. You have no other way to get the diamonds. So we have 3 professions just for cash and 4 for convenient goods. Wait till we have the tower and people suddenly realise: damn, I'm not that pro assasin who stays the whole time invisible... I need pots...

It's ok, that players just 2 weeks after eu/na release have no interest in not yet implemented things (well we have no real endgame now, have we?). But this don't mean it will never come. Even now a sweet little pot can save your ass ;)

Yes, I don't have that 2,4 Gold per item profit. But I'm doing well with dungeons and daylies and selling the crap the others need to make their things ;) I don't get jealous and greedy just because someone else have more than me.

Apologies for that Mr./Ms. thing.

You have a fair point, however, the issue is, that gold can be treated like a universal resource. By making this much gold, you can pretty much buy all the potions, food, gems from auction, without having to craft them yourself (I kind of assume that everything craftable is also freely tradeable, judging by how it looks in the game now).

Why should I roll Silver Cauldron guild, make the potions at rate 2 every 30 minutes - 1 hour, when I can grab my 24 gold of daily profit and buy the potions directly and in much, MUCH larger quantity, than I would get by 24 hours of crating them myself.

Basicaly anything other professions craft (repair hammers, potions, food, keys etc) I can buy using the gold I got from selling the stones. And because the stones are the most profitable stuff ever, I will be able to get lots of those items and at much higher rate than the profession that are directly crafting them.

Not to mention that having a gold printing factory of this scale pretty much gives you the upper hand in any bidding wars during dungeon runs, allowing you to get all the required gear faster.

As long as everything in this game is purchasable by gold (except for cash shop items ofc.) including dungeon drops, Soul Wardens will be hands down the best and the only worthwhile profession in this game.

Archived