Forums

Moonwater Transformation Stone

AshofKetchums

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF were they thinking by removing all of the Moonwater Trans Stones from Quest/Survery rewards? On Mushin currently stones selling for 12-13g a piece which is at least 5x what most players have when you reach the point when your weapon requires 1 stone for evolution the first time (not to mention the additional 2g+ fee just for evolving). Maybe removing the stones from rewards was in effort to make the Soul Warden profession more profitable, but they went too far. The vast majority have reached a wall where they can no longer upgrade their weapon due to this. Maybe if we had 50 content and had access to the dailies in Silverfrost Mountains which actually allows you to start earning some decent gold per day. Please fix this BS.

Hey at least they are selling them on your server. Windrest has so far seen the Recipe for the Merry Potter component appear only once on the market for 120 gold (later 90 gold as if that was any better) There are no stones being sold as of yet. If I understand correctly the stones will eventually balance around 6-7g once the market gets more of them. 

They usually don't go lower because of the ridiculous component costs. 

Yesterday I was doing my daily for Ruins dungeon and guess what, Merry Potters stuff dropped. Went for 30g. I made so much gold just by passing the auction, few more such runs and I will be able to afford the stone <lol> :P

2 hours ago, Blayz said:

WTF were they thinking by removing all of the Moonwater Trans Stones from Quest/Survery rewards? On Mushin currently stones selling for 12-13g a piece which is at least 5x what most players have when you reach the point when your weapon requires 1 stone for evolution the first time (not to mention the additional 2g+ fee just for evolving). Maybe removing the stones from rewards was in effort to make the Soul Warden profession more profitable, but they went too far. The vast majority have reached a wall where they can no longer upgrade their weapon due to this. Maybe if we had 50 content and had access to the dailies in Silverfrost Mountains which actually allows you to start earning some decent gold per day. Please fix this BS.

Blade&Soul has 0 Content atm. so they have to turn the endgame into an endless grind.

I have no problem with such requirements on 45 lvl upgrades. It is nice to have rewarding progression on max level.  However there is no reason to have such blocks during levelling.
All it achieves is that you are forced to do last levels (which last already quite a bit) with outdated weapon and with no feeling of progression. I have also general feeling that you have never enough gold and resources for current level upgrades generally and you always have to return to previous areas. Moonwater stone is just peak of this problem. Just for the note I am on premium and  I do majority of blue quests to get/save money.

Same goes for crafting. Because of unnecessary long timers and cash requirements. You never craft anything for your level during leveling process. All profession upgrading beyong max level becomes
just necessary, not useful.

Many MMO's does this mistake, which is unfortunate. Reason for that is bad design  or that people are outlevelling content, because of later xp bonuses. But here we have blocks cause by currency.
I do not understand benefit of this. How it motivates you level up alts. I do not want to imagine experience for non-premiums.

Regarding currency I have also feeling I am being robbed on every step. Townportal half silver, marketplace fee for depositing, for selling and again for mailbox delivery?!

Again such numbers probably won't matter on max level where u get several silvers for 1 daily but during leveling it definitely adds up to money problem. 

During CBT I felt I had to put effort into maxing up while leveling up and could work on max level upgrades. Now I feel blocked at level 40, I have to "survive" till 45 and then actually start to progress again.

Again not game breaking issue, just what is point of it? Get western audience "busy" , "have something to do?" ? Well I would rather be busy with trying different classes, not by grinding just to level up.

End game you get golds per daily so those transaction fees don't matter anymore. When I played the game on other servers I also outleveld the area I was in, but I never had any problems with materials and such. Give the game some time to balance, take it slowly, things will stabilize :)

4 hours ago, RoXor said:

I have no problem with such requirements on 45 lvl upgrades. It is nice to have rewarding progression on max level.  However there is no reason to have such blocks during levelling.
All it achieves is that you are forced to do last levels (which last already quite a bit) with outdated weapon and with no feeling of progression. I have also general feeling that you have never enough gold and resources for current level upgrades generally and you always have to return to previous areas. Moonwater stone is just peak of this problem. Just for the note I am on premium and  I do majority of blue quests to get/save money.

I agree, I like progression at end game.  I wonder what the community is going to think about this "progression" once you can trade NCoin for gold? I can already see the backlash coming...I hope NCWest has a backup plan to adjust drop rates of certain items like the moonwater recipes/soulstones/gem(fragments too) - otherwise P2W is going to be screamed in the forums.

On 1/21/2016 at 2:27 AM, Blayz said:

Seriously, do you plan to play this game only for a weekend like we did back in CBT, or many months to follow, as in RELEASE? 

I heard this game used to be much more grindy on upgrade materials even only a year go, where every upgrade were like how it is now for the L45 items. I do not know about you, I have 3 mos of premium pre-paid, and I do plan on having at least some stuff to do when I am in game 2 mos from now. I actually wish they would remove all the free stuff so people cannot rush to L45 in 15 hours.

On 1/21/2016 at 0:51 PM, Kuroth said:

End game you get golds per daily so those transaction fees don't matter anymore. When I played the game on other servers I also outleveld the area I was in, but I never had any problems with materials and such. Give the game some time to balance, take it slowly, things will stabilize :)

U call this endgame ? LMAO and btw i'm lvl 45 and max silver i get for a q is 40s (only 1 quest) , where do u see those golds maybe i'm blind .... i'm not gonna waste my time trying to farm 100000 quest for 4-15 silvers and to call it endgame and besides that i also played on playbns / china and taiwan and never had this problem !

10 hours ago, AttacKat said:

Seriously, do you plan to play this game only for a weekend like we did back in CBT, or many months to follow, as in RELEASE? 

Seriously , do you really think this is some kind of endgame ??? after evolving our weapons we done ? NO ! we need to be upgraded in order to play the endgame not farming for a freekin' overpriced stone .

3 minutes ago, Metalicz said:

Well you just need to get a Dokumo weapon to queue for it, but the dungeon itself is perfectly doable with a Awakened Infernal weapons.  

really ? well this is good news but kinda bad game design right ? :)) will try it tonight thanks !

1 minute ago, Beeboo77 said:

really ? well this is good but kinda bad game design right ? :)) will try it tonight thanks !

Yup. Just farm skittering tunnels or buy your dokumo weapon off the marketplace, then equip it so you can queue for Supply chain, and then switch it out for Awakened Infernal, or preferably a 194 AP weapon like Profane/Brightstone/Storm Siren/Siren weapons that you can get through various methods. 

You don't "ditch" it, you equip dokumo since its a base requirement to be able to queue for Supply Chain, but you don't have to keep using it once you do. Once you can upgrade your hongmoon weapon past the 194 AP weapons (which happens with just 1 moonwater stone) you switch back to it. 

26 minutes ago, Beeboo77 said:

good luck joinig POH with that 36 weapon

Farm 24-man POH to get the storm siren weapon. This weapon is equivalent to +7 awakened profane, which is a step above what was handed to you in Beta.

If you want more than that, then that's just end game of most MMOs for you. Farm the big 4 instances and 24-man POH, get money, and upgrade at slower and slower rates for less and less of a gain. This game is more PVE end game than most though, seeing how there are 5 instances to farm before the big one while most only have 1 or 2.

Lol just realise that we need 5 of these just to evolve our rings form 36 i assume we gonna need 5 for neck and 5 for earing.... so in other words we gonna need alot more than 100g just to upgrade our 36 shit ... and since server is fresh and not that many 45s we're gonna see alot more hate about this crap than joy

Archived