Leveling up

Entellex

7 minutes ago, Entellex said:

Anyone else have any input on this?

Honestly, just wait till max lvl and pvp, I know the whole purpose of this post was about leveling but I mean.. doing pvp at lower lvls kinda suck since you dont have a majority of your "op" skills yet. and it won't be worth it unless you win a lot. But do what you want really i guess. just my input. xd gl <3

entirely possible on some classes, not to be recommended on others. Tried on a summoner from lvl 4 to 11 and worked fine, so will become even easier from there on. Would not dream of doing it with my KFM. I think the minimum level for arena was changed to 15 for open access, though.

Awe shucks, Thanks Chesnya.

Shuchin, I plan on starting off with a Summoner so that's good news.

I know it will be harder, but it will be fun, challenging, and it will give me plenty of experience for what my main purpose is anyways, which is indeed PvP. I just wanted to confirm that you do in fact gain experience and that it is somewhat decent.

Thanks peeps

*drops mic*

HeyEntellex, I been playing this game for about 5 years in both Asia and Europe. I can tell you are a noob and would be more than happy to help. First of all summoners suck really bad and that's a recipe for disaster. You'll probably get your butt kick by an skilled assassin like me so get ready for that one. Also don't be surprised to get PK by an assassin, flash bang up in your grill. Thanks and good luck buddy, you'll need it!

Just now, UTSnakeyes said:

HeyEntellex, I been playing this game for about 5 years in both Asia and Europe. I can tell you are a noob and would be more than happy to help. First of all summoners suck really bad and that's a recipe for disaster. You'll probably get your butt kick by an skilled assassin like me so get ready for that one. Also don't be surprised to get PK by an assassin, flash bang up in your grill. Thanks and good luck buddy, you'll need it!

Oh snap Mr.Cocky Snakeyes right here lol Kick this guys butt when you start getting levels Entellex!!!

Currently the crowd in arena is much easier than it was during CBT. I think leveling is entirely possible if you are making a serious effort. But if you ever want to unlock the extra skills, you cannot completely neglect the PvE side and thus will need gear, gold......

Archived