Launcher Not Working

Redsky

Just now, Mayples said:

Try restarting your computer if you haven't already. Sometimes a process in Game Guard hangs.

Thanks,

<3 Mayples

I did i even reinstalled BnS and launcher couple times i just can't seem to get over login screen it just shuts itself down after i input password and e-mail i also tried to input wrong password still same result. It just stops working and no new process starts in it's place, checked w task manager in processes tab

I would go above the user to user technical support on this one and you may need to ask for actual assistance from NCSoft. This may be a driver issue or a compatibility issue. They would probably ask you for your DxDiag which will help them identify anything which may be incompatible.

I would navigate here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new  and open a ticket to work one on one with someone that can provide a bit more intimate knowledge.

Sorry for your issue,

<3 Mayples

1 minute ago, Mayples said:

I would go above the user to user technical support on this one and you may need to ask for actual assistance from NCSoft. This may be a driver issue or a compatibility issue. They would probably ask you for your DxDiag which will help them identify anything which may be incompatible.

I would navigate here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new  and open a ticket to work one on one with someone that can provide a bit more intimate knowledge.

Sorry for your issue,

<3 Mayples

thx for the help i'll try it. btw: can it be bacuse i use integrated Graphics card?

1 hour ago, Redsky said:

thx for the help i'll try it. btw: can it be bacuse i use integrated Graphics card?

That shouldn't matter if you have the umph to play it. Which is more than likely the culprit. Sometimes graphics cards are not compatible with the game your trying play. One on one technical support will usually be able to advise you how to bypass the safety but won't guarantee it working.

Archived