Please stop your complaining.

FaeQueen

I know a lot of you will troll because a lot of you don't know how to act like a mature decent human being.  That being said.

I can see if you paid money for Founders pack and you're upset but most of these people complaining are non premium members that started playing yesterday. Please stop flooding the Faction chat and Forums with your whining.  Don't ruin it for the rest of us. I already have a rediculously long block list from babies and trolls. You're not the only person that has anxiously waited for 8+ years for BnS. Get off you high horse and deal with it and shut up or stop playing. Yes queue times are bad but if you read the news NCSoft in adding more servers within the next 48 hours and they have activated an AFK timer. So by this weekend we should see a huge change. I for have waited for 2 hours in queue to play and you know what? Yes it bothered me that I had to wait but Blade and Soul is worth the wait. So find something productive to do while you wait. Hopefully this has helped you feel better and if not no loss of sleep for me. Good luck out there and enjoy yourselves!!! :D

Just now, FaeQueen said:

I know a lot of you will troll because a lot of you don't know how to act like a mature decent human being.  That being said.

I can see if you paid money for Founders pack and you're upset but most of these people complaining are non premium members that started playing yesterday. Please stop flooding the Faction chat and Forums with your whining.  Don't ruin it for the rest of us. I already have a rediculously long block list from babies and trolls. You're not the only person that has anxiously waited for 8+ years for BnS. Get off you high horse and deal with it and shut up or stop playing. Yes queue times are bad but if you read the news NCSoft in adding more servers within the next 48 hours and they have activated an AFK timer. So by this weekend we should see a huge change. I for have waited for 2 hours in queue to play and you know what? Yes it bothered me that I had to wait but Blade and Soul is worth the wait. So find something productive to do while you wait. Hopefully this has helped you feel better and if not no loss of sleep for me. Good luck out there and enjoy yourselves!!! :D

True, but, honestly, haters gonna hate, and the only productive thing that they are able to think off is hating the game / devs on public forums.

I honestly don't know what people are complaining about. I've actually grown quite fond of ogling my character. Spinning her around, and around, and around. Pretty sure I heard the character selection screen music theme in my sleep as well. Probably not a good sign, but I digress.

But yes, most of us have waited years for this opportunity. Waiting a day or so to get in is hardly enough reason to get all bent out of shape for.

Relax peeps.

Or you could hunt through the servers and make a character on a server with a low queue time like I did. Regardless of how many servers they open people need to understand that this game was really hyped, and it came out yesterday. There are a ton of people who want to try the game. It'll be a few weeks and possibly a few months before the servers balance out and short average queue times are achieved.

lG4WyLG.jpg

^^^^^to put you into perspective of some people that are complaining.

But ultimately if within the next two days the queue problem isn't resolved... lots of players will just give up for a few weeks and may or may not try again weeks later. 

• NCSOFT

It is okay to feel frustrated and express those frustrations as long as it is within the forum code of conduct. :D
Of course, that's not saying one should spam the forums, but keep similar discussions to a few threads. D:

We do have other players that want to use the forums for other discussions so please allow for that too. :D

Worth the wait? Blade and Soul has been decent so far, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it was worth the wait. It will hold the attention of most for a short time and will eventually see a falloff like every other MMO. There really isn't anything new here and in the next few months the only people left playing will be the die hard fans that blindly praise the game without acknowledging any of its faults.

To be clear, I like the game and I don't mind waiting in a queue. But sadly, I see this going down the same road as many before it. ; ;

1 minute ago, Hime said:

It is okay to feel frustrated and express those frustrations as long as it is within the forum code of conduct. :D
Of course, that's not saying one should spam the forums, but keep similar discussions to a few threads. D:

We do have other players that want to use the forums for other discussions so please allow for that too. :D

<33 Himeeeee <33

It's a F2P game.. no one should be forced to wait 8 hours in a queue to play.. they had so much time to prepare this so don't tell me is normal or whatever you tried to say before.. they are forcing us to pay for Premium and I won't do it.. they better fix this in the next 2 days.. if not many people will just quit without even trying the game.. you know why? because many of us work and we only have a couple of hours to play everyday and I'm not going to spend those 2 hours waiting for a queue looking at character selection

1 minute ago, ApoloDeus said:

Ohh i am premium.. ohh i am superior to the free users, ohhh i am so proo.

Stfu douchebag

I am not a premium member. I did buy the Initiates Founders pack so I can play in Head Start but I'm in the non premium member queue like you.

See this guy is the perfect example of the hate in this community. Thank you ApoloDeus for proving that point. Before you judge a person or game do your research. Else you look like a jerk for the world to see. Just wait though in 2 days queue issue will be resolved. Have a nice day :D

The afk timer is useless. Unless they flush the servers nothing will change. People have been online for 4 days straight. Until they restart the servers just assume they're trying to force force B2P onto free players.

I would be a premium player if not for this. I refuse to give them any money due to their bussiness tactics.

1 minute ago, Elysium said:

It's a F2P game.. no one should be forced to wait 8 hours in a queue to play.. they had so much time to prepare this so don't tell me is normal or whatever you tried to say before.. they are forcing us to pay for Premium and I won't do it.. they better fix this in the next 2 days.. if not many people will just quit without even trying the game.. you know why? because many of us work and we only have a couple of hours to play everyday and I'm not going to spend those 2 hours waiting for a queue looking at character selection

I agree. Lots of people work and have real life obligations. They shouldn't be expected to wait and they sure as heck shouldn't be forced to get premium to alleviate the waiting. That's just shady business...

I am not a premium member. I did buy the Initiates Founders pack so I can play in Head Start but I'm in the non premium member queue like you.

See this guy is the perfect example of the hate in this community. Thank you ApoloDeus for proving that point. Before you judge a person or game do your research. Else you look like a jerk for the world to see. Just wait though in 2 days queue issue will be resolved. Have a nice day :D

drama queen, stop spam the foro with your *crickets*·

2 minutes ago, Elysium said:

Yes, and they prepared well. What's the point if investing 2x more money just to make sure that everyone can login in the first few days after launch? Queue times should be gone in a week or so. Might be hard to understand for people with absolute no knowledge about server management and how expensive they actually are but trust me NCsoft can either invest a 5-digit number into better server or just wait a few days until the servers have been stabilized. What would you do? Plus they pretty much force people to invest money into the game by getting, lets call it frustration premium. 

7 minutes ago, Yoshihito said:

I agree. Lots of people work and have real life obligations. They shouldn't be expected to wait and they sure as heck shouldn't be forced to get premium to alleviate the waiting. That's just shady business...

I don't understand this logic. How is NCSoft forcing anyone to buy premium packages? This queue is unfortunate but is in the process of being resolved..

I don't mind waiting, even though I work 9-11 hours a day. I usually do something during that wait time like make food for my family, clean, or talk with my fiance. Maybe y'all need to look at something to alleviate the time so when you do sit down to play, you can without thinking about other obligations. Blade and Soul is an amazing game, although still a bit confusing. NCSoft has been nothing but good to me at least, always helpful when I asked questions, or even ranted about certain issues. Unfortunately, BNS is brand new for NA, maybe they weren't totally sure of the influx of people that would be joining. I didn't learn about the game until I started playing Aion a few months ago. Some of y'all have been waiting 8+ years. Give NCSoft the time to readjust and figure out the servers. Hell, if you love the game so much, save up for a premium pack, wait for the people who get bored to stop playing and delete, or quit yourself. There will be many more players in your stead because BnS is getting such a raving reaction on many multimedia sites. Calm your tits everyone.

Just now, FaeQueen said:

I don't understand this logic. How is NCSoft forcing anyone to buy premium packages? This queue is unfortunate but is in the process of being resolved..

It's a tactic many companies have pulled to net some extra income. It's sad but true. I don't mind the wait though, I can do other things while I'm waiting. But you can't sit there and ask that when I've seen numerous people in game say they bought Premium to avoid the long queue's. I've seen exactly "GG NCSoft, bought Premium to get in."

1 minute ago, FaeQueen said:

By not restarting the servers/enforcing game updates. People have been logged in since minute one and as long as they never log out the game won't update. They have no afk timers to log them out. This creates an even worse queue for free players because it forces you to sit in a 4 hour queue but if you're alt tabbed when you get in you get kicked because afk timer. Meanwhile the premium players with their 5 minute queues can just grab a snack.

2 minutes ago, Elysium said:

If they fix this in a couple of days no one will complain.. but 8 hours of queue it's just a joke.. that's not preparation.. or they just knew this would happen so we will have to buy premium to try the game this week

There is nothing they can and will do. They have a Server, the Server can handle, let's say 50.000 Players at the same time and there is no way to upgrade it without a pretty long maintenance. You can't just put more RAM into it to make sure more people can play. It's the very same at every Onlinegame Launch, people will complain hard in the first view days but everything is forgotten after a week anyway.

2 minutes ago, kittenesse said:

I don't mind waiting, even though I work 9-11 hours a day. I usually do something during that wait time like make food for my family, clean, or talk with my fiance. Maybe y'all need to look at something to alleviate the time so when you do sit down to play, you can without thinking about other obligations. Blade and Soul is an amazing game, although still a bit confusing. NCSoft has been nothing but good to me at least, always helpful when I asked questions, or even ranted about certain issues. Unfortunately, BNS is brand new for NA, maybe they weren't totally sure of the influx of people that would be joining. I didn't learn about the game until I started playing Aion a few months ago. Some of y'all have been waiting 8+ years. Give NCSoft the time to readjust and figure out the servers. Hell, if you love the game so much, save up for a premium pack, wait for the people who get bored to stop playing and delete, or quit yourself. There will be many more players in your stead because BnS is getting such a raving reaction on many multimedia sites. Calm your tits everyone.

I completely agree with you. I will say most of the community is very helpful as well. Game wise this is probably the smoothest release, bugs and graphics wise, that I have seen in my 5 years as a beta tester. I can't wait for Queue times however I get more and more excited to play because I only have approx. 18 minutes left and I have been waiting for 2 hours. I have to say that the only major issue being some minor server issues and queue time is minor compared to some games I have tested. In fact this is by far one of the best. Plus I give kudos to NCSoft for finding a resolution in 1 day and can implement it in two. For those of you that understand server maintenance and data streaming this is extremely impressive.

Plus, for those of you complaining about afkers, they are creating an afk timer along with the new servers. They hear your complaints and are doing their best to alleviate the problem with as little to no problem for the players. Please consider how hard the game makers and server maintenance is working to please YOU, the f2p characters. 

1 minute ago, kittenesse said:

Plus, for those of you complaining about afkers, they are creating an afk timer along with the new servers. They hear your complaints and are doing their best to alleviate the problem with as little to no problem for the players. Please consider how hard the game makers and server maintenance is working to please YOU, the f2p characters. 

Like hell I'd put a single cent on a company that is completely ignoring everyone with the error 200 bug and instead of moving a single finger about it, they blame it on the end of over 100 people.

Archived