BSOD System Service Exception (asmtxhci.sys)

Ztyle

So like the title, I've been getting BSOD's every time I try to run the game after installation. I've checked out more than a few fixes on the forums and around the internet but nothing is changing the result as of yet. It blue screens right after the updater runs for the anti hack program and I get the splash art for BnS. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit and haven't had any problems with any other games. All drivers are up to date, everything is running in admin mode and I'm running more than enough power from hardware on this PC to be fine playing the game. 

I'm not too sure how to troubleshoot the error as I'm thinking it's a problem with a driver on the computer but no idea which driver it could be. If I could receive any help, it would be tremendously appreciated. 

Hello, I am having the same problem.  I am running windows 8.1 64bit.  I have tried different types of fixes such as Uninstalling and deleting 

both NCsoft and NCwest folders.  Redownloaded the BNS Lite installer and NC launcher program.

I was able to play the game before when it officially launched but stopped playing for a while. 

CPU: AMD 8350

GPU: GTX 980

Ram: 12

On 1/20/2016 at 4:04 PM, Ztyle said:

So like the title, I've been getting BSOD's every time I try to run the game after installation. I've checked out more than a few fixes on the forums and around the internet but nothing is changing the result as of yet. It blue screens right after the updater runs for the anti hack program and I get the splash art for BnS. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit and haven't had any problems with any other games. All drivers are up to date, everything is running in admin mode and I'm running more than enough power from hardware on this PC to be fine playing the game. 

I'm not too sure how to troubleshoot the error as I'm thinking it's a problem with a driver on the computer but no idea which driver it could be. If I could receive any help, it would be tremendously appreciated. 

Please tell me, did you ever resolve this issue? I'm currently attempting to fix this problem alongside tech support, but I feel as though we have reached a stalemate. If you can offer anything at all, please do.

Archived