A site to improve...!

Violastro

Hello everyone...!

I would like to introduce you all to iro.website, a Blade and Soul dedicated site I developed in the free time I had while waiting for the game to come out...!

More details:

• The site is all about Blade and Soul and the main content is the combat system in the arena with guides on how to get better at it...!
  • Everyone have the possibility to create or ask for content that is missing, this way the site will grow with useful and better informations produced or required from interested players...!
  • Everything in the site is not to be considered completed or definitive, in fact the site will always be open to suggestions and ideas to improve, in everything...!
  • The site is at the moment divided in 3 main parts:

• IMPROVE: in this part there are introductions to the P v P system, more in detail and specific tutorials, good P v P builds to look at (possible outdated at the very moment), exercises to watch and improve in each class and also a section to find new content creators (waiting for requests there)...! [Something more should be added in your opinion...?]

• FIGHT: in this part you can search for other players to organize balanced duels, fight in 3 v 3 teams, compete in tournaments, check the leader boards (not yet) and join new events (in the future)...! [Something more should be added in your opinion...?]

• CREATE: in this part you can choose a new look for your character, watch for some cool uniforms and accessories, participate in various contests (later) and create new content for the site...! [Something more should be added in your opinion...?]

If you need more details or if you have some questions just ask...!

Well this is all for the moment, ideas and suggestions are always welcome...!

• 2 months later...

Hey some time has passed but I didn't stop doing some work to the site...! :P

Biggest changes you can check:

• Design
  • Added top10 ranking that I am keeping updated every week
  • Timer to the next tournament (at the moment Imperial, Esports Wall [EU] and RandomCS [NA])
  • Added a little forum that doesn't need boring email verifications
  • More things :P

Here a preview of the homepage, waiting for suggestions and ideas. Thanks :)

JQXvhFQ.png

Archived