Forums

Queue System.

Wiskim

So BnS staff/gms/admins/developers I am wondering after all normal EU servers got flooded and the FR and DE didn't what you wil do about it..

My friend and I wanted to play together we are both neither German or French so going for a normal EU server would be the way to go but after discovering the que he was in there for 6 hours without being abled to log his toon we quited waiting for him to play the game.

And even premium Queue is over 500 now on my server maybe it's time to start doing something about that even I can't log and I paid 60 euro's to even be premium and play.... So you will prolly tell me to switch server if I only could take my character with me instead of wasted time next to that those servers got a big queue also.....

Fix the server capacity ffs.

Screenshot after waiting 3h:

http://imgur.com/MLneLpO

Time I posted this on my guild discord is:

20-01-2016 16:27

Time he joined the Queue:

14:00 PM

Time left the Queue:

20:00 PM

An AFK-timer has been implemented, which will start to gain real effect after 24 hours or so, if everyone has logged out at least once. Concerning the bots, I imagine NCSOFT will first address the real bugs in the game, and then they will address the bots. Bots are part of every MMO, report them and don't pay too much attention to them.

57 minutes ago, Kuroth said:

An AFK-timer has been implemented, which will start to gain real effect after 24 hours or so, if everyone has logged out at least once. Concerning the bots, I imagine NCSOFT will first address the real bugs in the game, and then they will address the bots. Bots are part of every MMO, report them and don't pay too much attention to them.

10 minutes ago, Beky1 said:

It's for the best to wait some time before playing the game , just so that they can fix this

Well they are adding new servers instead of upgrading the capacity of the old ones gg ncsoft is noob

Archived