Game crashes on loading screen everytime

Lute

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/1/2016 at 5:46 PM, Athalon said:

solved! Connect to the game via wtFast and game stop crashing.  Use this configuration on wtFast:

1. Launch WTFast

2. Click Custom Games

3. Click Add

4. Under name field type whatever you want (Blade & Soul)

5. Set game executable to the client.exe in your NCSOFT/BnS CBT/bin/client.exe like mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS CBT\bin\Client.exe

6. Check run with launcher

7. Click browse and navigate to the BnS launcher, e.g.: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe

8. Set Launcher Parameters as follows: /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS_CBT" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

9. Click OK

10. Select whatever network connection method you want (auto or manual)

11. Click Play

this is for reinstall the game?. /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS_CBT" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

if this fix it all can use wtfast for 14 days if change mac adress. 

I get the crash whenever I have to load something, aka Cross-server dungeon. I also get it when I change characters, even from time to time when I just log in the game. The white walls to change zones are fine for me, atleast for the 2 chars I got to 45. Mainly crash when I have to load something unavoidable.

- I tried to repair and restart PC, tried to reinstall and did NOT work. 

Heya everyone guess ill chime in here about the topic aswell, I haven't done any of the "fixes" that have been discussed, except for when logging my NCSoft game launcher I hit that lil file repair tab at the bottom left, takes about 20 mins give or take to repair and ofc letting the portals load in for a few seconds before entering but...20 mins or so on a repair that might help compared to every portal or instance you hit crashing your game, in my experience its been worth it, and running your game on a conservative graphics level will def help you out,not much of a tip more like a recap but its served me well thanks to the original comment it worked for and I thank you for it have a good one everyone hopfully you can enjoy this beauty that weve all waited on for so long

I have had this issue as well since the last update, and I have tried everything like setting 'n' and so forth. I went ahead and went to http://developer.razerzone.com/chroma/download/  and I downloaded SDK Installer on the left hand side (NOTE: I do not use any Razer products). After installing the sdk the game ran like it did before the patch. Hope this helps anyone that cant get past the logo. 

this fixed my problem

1. Right click on the shortcut and select “Run as Administrator.”

This will only run the application as an administrator for this single instance. Should this resolve your issue, you can set this to be permanent by using the following instructions. This will set the shortcut to always run as an administrator.

1. Right click on the Shortcut and select “Properties.”
  2. Click the “Compatibility” tab.
  3. Checkmark “Run this program as an administrator.”

i use it on cliente.exe and nclauncher.exe

4 hours ago, iAllie said:

Nothing has worked for me so far nether

Same here. I've tried literally everything possible and everything NCSOFT has suggested to do. 

Last thing they said to me is

"Unfortunately, outside of the above mentioned work-arounds, there is nothing more we can recommend at this point. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for future updates. "

Today I did full factory reset to my computer and full game re-install, but no help. Game crashes on loading screen:

• Every time when going to a new area or going too fast to another area (the other side has not loaded yet)
  • Often in cross-server dungeon lobby, when entering a dungeon
  • Sometimes in PVP arena loading screen
  • Sometimes when teleporting
  • Every time when trying to change character and go to character lobby
  • it also opens Bnscrashreport when I just quit the game.

Starts to be really frustrating and I feel my premium membership goes to waste. I would appreciate help. T__T

EDIT: I do not have any Razer related on my computer.

My issue is the same; I open the launcher, hit play, and the loading screen/mini splash pops up, then I get a crash report prompt. It's crap. I've been fighting this launcher since day one and none of the issues have been fixed. Now this? Ridiculous. They need to get rid of GameGuard and fix their crap. I'd really really like to play the game, but I can't even open it!

• 11 months later...

Archived