Game crashes on loading screen everytime

Lute

They sent me that email too and then I told them it didn't work. They recommended that I disable and/or uninstall my antivirus. OK so I did that but windows firewall is still up. You can turn it off for a while but it will turn back automatically.  

Whenever I enter a gate it crashes. I see the loading bar move and it stays like that for 5 minutes. then just goes to the quit screen. Sometimes it just says I disconnected. 

Now sometimes it does let me through and I can do a quest. I'm level 16 now so I've been just dealing with it but you know how irritating it gets when you want to continue and half of your game time is really just reloading the whole game.

Sometimes I cant even reopen the client. It tells me to restart my computer before I open the client again. SMH

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried all those antivirus/firewall disables etc... didn't help. I'm lvl 30 and I manage to play it, I'm not having so much crashes, but sometimes they happen. The best thing for now is to wait 30 seconds at the "portal" to the next area before entering, so the environment loads and u don't probably even have a load screen. But it still pisses me off that I can't do Arena or change character. And random load screen crashing too.

11 hours ago, RubyII said:

I've tried all those antivirus/firewall disables etc... didn't help. I'm lvl 30 and I manage to play it, I'm not having so much crashes, but sometimes they happen. The best thing for now is to wait 30 seconds at the "portal" to the next area before entering, so the environment loads and u don't probably even have a load screen. But it still pisses me off that I can't do Arena or change character. And random load screen crashing too.

I will try to wait 30 s. Thanks for tip :D

4 minutes ago, MrZerg said:

wait 30 ssec is the only thing to evade crashes in loadings?

That's not a solution to the crashing issue, but for me it helps when I wait, because the environment on the other side loads up and I might avoid the loading screen. This doesn't work for me when going to a totally new area that I haven't visited before. 

41 minutes ago, RubyII said:

That's not a solution to the crashing issue, but for me it helps when I wait, because the environment on the other side loads up and I might avoid the loading screen. This doesn't work for me when going to a totally new area that I haven't visited before. 

same problem here... news areas everytime have crash in loading screens xd

On ‎23‎.‎1‎.‎2016 at 9:04 PM, Tihusky said:

same

CZa-bMCUYAA2pio.png:large

BNS is my solution for Crash Reporter.
Upload Video card again (my card I NVIDIA GeForce 740 m)
NCsoft bnscrashedreport delete the file in the folder.
Turn off the PC and re-start of the year.
my problem is solved.

The support function is a joke. They don't even read what you are writing. I told them to answer my questions or *cricket* off, and their reply was pretty much "please install this suspicious freeware program and disable your firewall and antivirus".

I have stopped trying to play this game, which is a shame since I bought 50EUR worth of NCoins.

Over and out.

6 hours ago, LastPlayer said:

I had the same Problem and well I solved the problem very easy, when you start the launcher click on "File Repair" and wait like 20 min.

has this worked for anyone else? this is insanely annoying

There is obviously a bug in the game. My gf has the same problem. She's on the verge of dropping this game.

For me, the scenes load instantly. There isn't really a loading screen.. maybe about 5 seconds at the most.

What computer setup do you guys have? I have Intel CPU and Nvidia graphics card. My gf has AMD graphics card and cpu.

solved! Connect to the game via wtFast and game stop crashing.  Use this configuration on wtFast:

1. Launch WTFast

2. Click Custom Games

3. Click Add

4. Under name field type whatever you want (Blade & Soul)

5. Set game executable to the client.exe in your NCSOFT/BnS CBT/bin/client.exe like mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS CBT\bin\Client.exe

6. Check run with launcher

7. Click browse and navigate to the BnS launcher, e.g.: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe

8. Set Launcher Parameters as follows: /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS_CBT" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

9. Click OK

10. Select whatever network connection method you want (auto or manual)

11. Click Play

On 24/01/2016 at 11:30 PM, Camoybot said:

Every time I hit a loading screen, be it to an instance or just changing areas. The game freezes up for a moment or two being unresponsive then just closes out of everything. No bugsplat window, no error code, nothing.

I run Windows 8.1 with an AMD A6 Processor and 8gb of ram

14 hours ago, Bowdon said:

There is obviously a bug in the game. My gf has the same problem. She's on the verge of dropping this game.

For me, the scenes load instantly. There isn't really a loading screen.. maybe about 5 seconds at the most.

What computer setup do you guys have? I have Intel CPU and Nvidia graphics card. My gf has AMD graphics card and cpu.

Could this be an issue with AMD?

I also have AMD A8 processor and Graphics and I got exactly the same problem.

In the other hand, my wife does not have any issues but she got different processor/graphic card.

2 hours ago, RubyII said:

Could this be an issue with AMD?

I also have AMD A8 processor and Graphics and I got exactly the same problem.

In the other hand, my wife does not have any issues but she got different processor/graphic card.

I doubt it. My friend and I have AMD for both, only I experience this issue.

I feel it's on their end, and they're too busy retweeting their employees and adding things we can buy from them so they don't have time to address any real issues.

Archived