I cannot play, help!

Usetheforce

So, I have been trying to download this game for two days, had problem with speed going reeeeally low, but I finaly downloaded it this morning and I'm unable to play this game properly, I managed to create character but since then I cannot even get in bcs it disconnects me from server, at least that's what it says....I wait in queve for half and hour, then get in the game and then it says disconnected from server and I have no option but to confrim and then it gets out of the game....Is there ANY solution for this?  I mean, I f-ing wait in the queve for soooo long but as soon as I get to the game it just disconnects me and shuts down the game, how on earth am I suposed to play....Btw I tried both EU and NA servers, it's the same....Anyone else has this problems?

Can you give us your error code?

Try to create a random character on a queueless server, then log-in. If you have got "Disconnected from server.(1000)(132,15100)", you should log-in through french/german VPN.

If you have got  "Disconnected from server.(1000)(132,10054)", you're IP blocked. CIS countries have their own version of Blade & Soul.

Archived